PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Casa Romantica San Clemente Wedding

Casa Romantica in San Clemente was the backdrop for Clarissa and Dodger’s Spanish style wedding. It’s surrounded with beautiful reds, oranges, greens and blues that come from the gardens and Spanish tiles, and of course the ocean.

The bride tied Casa Romantica in with all the wedding details, which included using a design from a spanish tile at Casa Romantica for invitations, menus, and the wedding cake. See the rest of this beautiful Casa Romantica San Clemente Wedding from Joielala Photographie in the full wedding gallery by clicking here.

Orange County Florist, The Vine’s Leaf is one of our exclusive The Hand-Picked VendorsHand-Picked Vendors are at the top of their game and provide excellent services! Our picks were chosen because of their commitment to excellence, stylish and fresh ideas, and their overall fresh approach to weddings. To learn more about how our Hand-Picked vendors are chosen please click here.

Photography: Joielala Photographie
DJ: Extreme DJ

Photography: Joielala Photographie | Wedding Planner: Exquisite!  | Venue: Casa Romantica  | Florals: The Vine’s Leaf | Catering: 24 Carrots | Caricatures: Brian Oakes | Musicians: Guitar Sounds | Video: Joel Austell | Makeup: Lettie Mix | Hair: Rosalie Wood | Invitations: Birds & Planes Letterpress & Design | Cake Topper: The Burbs | Wedding Tree: Bleu de Toi at Etsy | Garter: Studio Wed by Mirela at Etsy | Bride’s Dress: Jim Hjelm | Bride’s Shoes: Seychelles | Cake Servers & Dessert Forks: Sycamore Hill at Etsy | Hanger: La Cintre at Etsy

Comments

1. 0. Anne Martin says:

Beautiful images! I love all the patterns and bold colors in their details.

2. 0. Zach Anderson says:

Joielala is real legit. Seriously.

3. 0. Heather Hoesch : LVL Weddings & Events says:

Gorgeous!

4. Wow, what a beautiful wedding. I love all the Spanish details–especially those pics with the tiles! And succulents for seating cards/favors? I would have loved to be a guest!

5. thanks for the feature ladies! we LOVED every single detail at this wedding… it was such a fun one for us to shoot! xoxo

6. oh my goodness. that cake. i can’t even begin to put it into words! i love it!!

7. Oh my, the bold floral patterns. Gorgeous!! Especially on the cake and invites.

8. Fantastic, I love the colours at this wedding and those plants…. great idea, certainly not something I’ve yet seen at a wedding so very cool :)

9. 0. rose says:

love the patterns on the cake and tiles

10. Love her dress!

11. 0. Jenn Pentoney says:

Such beautiful pops of color! Love it!

12. 0. Sara Wiens says:

I really loved the table numbers!!!! Would like to recreate the same type of thing for my wedding. So beautiful. Would you be able to tell me the vendor you used? Would really appreciate it! Haven’t been able to locate anything near the caliber to what I see yours looked like.
    Sara

13. 0. Sara Wiens says:

Forgot to click both boxes. Would like to hear back from either people! On where to find tiles or comments as well!!
    Thank you.

14. 0. wedding party says:

I think this is one of the most important info for me.

And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark on some
    general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent
    : D. Good job, cheers

1. [...] via 100 Layer Cake, Banners: Mexican Sugar Skull, Invitation + Cake: Joielala Photographie via Wedding Chicks, Centerpiece: Elizabeth Lloyd via EAD}You may also enjoy these other Jet Fete posts:Destination [...]