The wedding garter belt has been around for many years. As most of you know, a bride will put on the garter and later there is a ceremony for the groom to remove it. According to this superstition, the unmarried male wedding guest who successfully catches the garter will be the next in line to get married.
Besides this century old tradition, it is also an excuse to buy something super pretty for yourself. Her are a few of our favorite wedding garter belts. The first wedding garter belt above is from The Garter Girl. A Champagne lace with a slight touch of silver shimmer with a silver gray satin center tied bow. Super pretty…right?
1. Japan lace wedding garter belt. With handmade cut work.
2. Simple champagne and ivory lace wedding garter belt with a hint of gold
3. Exclusive white lace wedding garter belt.
4. Embellished with lace flowers and leaves. Topped off with diamante Swarovski crystals.
5. This wedding garter belt is fashioned from the finest ivory tiered lace.
6. Luxe layered wedding garter belt with tulle ruffle and lace up side.