Black Diamond Engagement Rings

Black diamond engagement rings are becoming mighty popular lately. Sparkly clear diamonds have long been the traditional choice for an engagement ring, but if you are eying a black diamond there is a meaning behind their dark surface.

As the alternative the the white diamond, the black diamond represents the depths of your feelings and the unknown and unlimited possibilities of your life together. Plus they are super pretty. Would you ever wear a black diamond engagement ring?

1. Anna Sheffield wheat black diamond engagement ring | 2. 1 1/2 Carat Morganite and Black Diamond 14K Pink Gold Ring | 3. Alberian & Aulde“Constellation” Black Diamond in 14k Rose Gold Photon Ring | 4.Armenta yellow gold and darkly sparkling black diamond ring | 5. Gurhan Black Diamon& 24K Gold Round Ring | 6. Todd Reed Rose Cut Black Diamond  Solitaire in Yellow Gold | 7. KC Designs “Tres Chic” Black and White Diamond 14k White Gold Ring | 8. Rosette & Crescent Bridal Set  9. 1/2 Carat Black & White Diamond 14K White Gold engagement ring

Comments

1. 0. Annie says:

Seriously gorgeous! I love the 2nd one… pink and black! Classic!!

2. 0. Val says:

What about # 8? Where can we find that one?

3. 0. weddingchicks says:

Hi Val! We added the link for #8!

4. 0. weddingchicks says:

8 has been added. Sorry about that Val :)

5. 0. Jessica says:

I found the same one as #9 but in Blue Diamonds, seems they dont have the black diamond version, for $599:

6. 0. weddingchicks says:

dear number 4, please come to my house and get on my finger thank you very much.

7. 0. Isaac Hernandez says:

I have to admit they’re beautiful, but is there really a need to spend $1290 on a ring (ie #4). Think about the difference that you could make with that amount of money if you got a locally-made plain ring, plus you wouldn’t be supporting the diamond underworld for sure.

8. 0. Amanda says:

I have a black diamond engagement ring and I love it. The diamonds in my ring come from non conflict areas. Which makes it green!

9. 0. Melissa says:

My husband purchased a black diamond ring from Overstock for my engagement ring. It’s set in white gold with 3 rows of small black and white diamonds on either side of the solitaire. I love it! I matched it with a thin white gold band encrusted in white diamonds. We purchased both of these, as well as his band on Overstock and didn’t even spend $500 for all of it. His band is black and white tungsten carbide, so our rings match very well and we are both very happy with them. I get so many compliments on my wedding set. It’s unique and beautiful.

10. 0. Jeff says:

i love #8 but cant find the link for it. It wont let me click on it.. Where can I find it ? Thanks for your help

11. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was once a amusement account it. Look complex to far brought agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?

12. 0. Nicole Zwies says:

Love number 7

13. 0. Shaiya says:

I believe I would love No. 9. The combination of black diamond and white diamonds are just perfect for my personality. I wish he finds this ring without me telling him.

14. 0. jennyjenn says:

Love all these rings! I have a black diamond engagement ring from overstock.com. it’s 2 3/4 carats with white diamond halo & white diamonds on the band & i absolutely LOVE it! My fiance initially balked at the idea of only spending $600 on a ring but I couldn’t fathom dropping a fortune on a ring when we are planning a budget wedding as it is… Now he’s happy with the decision seeing how many compliments I get on it. I love that you can also get a much larger stone for a fraction of the price :)

15. A diamond cut refers to the shapes within the diamond itself.
    A blue sapphire ring represents virtue, truthfulness, and devotion just to name a few things amongst many.
    Emerald cut Diamond Engagement Rings Sydney are long rectangles with only slightly cropped
    corners.

16. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really
    long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that
    over again. Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

17. I’m not sure why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the
    problem still exists.

18. This is a really good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.

Brief but very accurate info… Thank you for sharing this one.

A must read post!

19. Good respond in return of this matter with genuine
    arguments and explaining all regarding that.

20. Now I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming over again to read other news.

21. 0. Vicki says:

I think a black diamond would be cool (plus they’re cheaper than the usual clear diamond). I always found the clear diamonds boring and I like black. I think either a black diamond or a ruby (my birthstone) would be great or, even better, a black diamond with a ruby on both sides. :)

22. 0. Melissa says:

I recently was in the market for a bridal set upgrade well I’ve been dealing with Kay for years. My husband and I were in the jewelry store for hours going back and forth between oval or princess cuts it was crazy because I couldn’t fall in love until the very last moment when I spotted an eye-catching princess-cut white diamond ring surrounded by sparkling round white and black diamonds. Now black diamonds are not for a traditional lady that loves bling because black diamonds don’t have the shimmer of a white diamond. But to me the combination of them both is amazing.

23. 0. yelp.com says:

You mmay not be spotless the way you expect and too
    achieve this purpose. Always remember that hatsoever option
    you choose to use a little more of the product than recommended.
    Bathroom accessoriesDust is a sneaky thing sso one needs to ask
    cleaning services neew york the company you’reeyeing to hire is worh paying for.

1. [...] Black diamonds? What think ye ladies? Lovely approves. [...]