plumprettysugarrobes

Elegant Bridal Hair Accessories From Serephine

We are excited to be the first to share with you Serephine’s 2012 new elegant bridal hair accessories. Each Serephine piece is meticulously handcrafted in Seattle, WA, and each style is an original design.

In the world of wedding fashion, style is from head to toe. So be sure that you have the hair portion covered with something that suits your personal style. Surely you will find something in Serephine’s collection that is exactly you. To peruse the new collection click here.

We are also thrilled to announce that Serephine is the first vendor in our new segment, Facebook Fridays. Read on to learn more.

Photography: Kali Lu Photo | Hair and Makeup: Kathy Evans Beauty Studio | Dresses: Bella Bridesmaid- Seattle | Venue: The Olson Mansion in Maple Valley, WA | Stylist: Kira Bottles | Models: Ivy Rose Loughlin Anderson, Kirsten Ostgard | Hair Accessories: Serephine

This is our first ever FaceBook Friday. Hop on over to our Facebook Fan Page to see an exclusive deal from Serephine. The deal is only good for our readers today. So stop by and check it out. Be sure to stay tuned because we have some amazing deals and giveaways lined up. We are super excited.

If are you interested in learning how to become part of FaceBook Fridays email jocey@weddingchicks.com and we will fill you on all the details.

Comments

1. Beautiful line! Love the Facebook Friday idea.

Petite Fleur- Tulsa, OK

2. 0. Joline says:

Gorgeous!
    What is the name of the gorgeous font you girls use? The scrip calligraphy one in all the titles! Dying to have that on our wedding invites :D

3. 0. Kira Bottles says:

This was such a fun project to work on! We felt so honored that Erin chose us to help with the launch of her new collection! Congrats Erin!

4. 0. Katie Rattray says:

I’d love to find out who makes these dresses. I need to find a dress for one of my best friends wedding and I think this would be perfect!

5. 0. Kali says:

I am very honored to have my pictures displayed on wedding chicks. I LOVE the pictures they chose to feature. This shoot was so much fun and I adore the look and feel of it all! Erin was the mind behind it all, so big thanks to her and her gorgeous hair accessories!

6. 0. Laurel G says:

Beautiful pieces! Love the facebook Friday idea!

7. 0. Erin Brooks says:

Thanks, Wedding Chicks! I’m honored to have my new collection featured today! I couldn’t have done it without my amazing team and especially my fabulous photographer Kali Leenstra of Kali Lu Photo.

Katie, to answer your question, the dresses are from Bella Bridesmaid. The one on the blonde model (Ivy) is by Amsale, and the one on the brunette model (Kirsten) is by Saja.

8. Beautiful, Erin! Love the new collection and the photos are divine. Great work!

9. 0. weddingchicks says:

Thank you all so much for sharing the 2012 Collection with us! (:

10. 0. sonali vermani says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Greetings for the day!
    I am Sonali Vermani
    Business Development Manager

We are an online marketing firm specializing in Search Engine Marketing projects (Google PPC campaigns and SEO), Web Design, Web Developments, Viral Marketing, Social Media Optimization, Reciprocal and One Way Link Exchange Campaign in various categories. We have successfully completed the 100 online Campaign/Projects and looking for more from US, UK, AU and India. We have a dedicated team of 35 professionals to serve you. Our Team specializes in completing the project within a time and maintains the assured quality.

We provide you SEO and SMO Services with the following essential parameters: -

1. Follow complete guideline of Search Engine.
    2. Assured Keyword Ranking Top 10 in the Search Engine
    3. SEO Weekly Report.
    4. Complete Website Optimization
    5. No Hidden Cost
    6. Local Listing in Google/Yahoo/MSN
    7. Social Media Optimization

We provide you Web Design and Web Developments with the following essential parameters: -

1. All Technology Support Website likes HTML,PHP,ASP.NET
    2. Small Template Based Website
    3. Blog Creation and Promotion
    4. Domain Booking, Hosting Space and Email
    5. Flash Support Website

We provide you with Reciprocal and One way link building with the following essential parameters: -

1. We ensure that the page where the webmaster has added our link is indexed by Google/Yahoo depending upon the client’s requirement.
    2. We ensure the committed number of links on that particular link page.
    3. We ensure that it should not be a ‘ffa’ (free for all) site.
    4. We ensure that the sites must be related to the theme of the campaign we are working for.
    5. We ensure the webmaster uses the proper anchor text/description provided to him to place our link at his site.
    6. We ensure that no webmaster receives a repeated Link Request Mail for the same campaign.

We provide you PPC Services with the following essential parameters: -

1. Best Conversion Keyword, Suggestion also welcome as per your Industry
    2. Assured Conversion Rates
    3. Country Based/Regional
    4. Small/Large Budget PPC Campaigns
    5. Complete Google Analytic Report

We can assure you of getting quality Services. Most firms overseas have achieved a significant amount of savings by outsourcing either complete or part of their work to us in India. We wish you the best of luck and looking forward to a long and healthy business relationship with you and your company.

We are anxiously waiting for your positive response.

Sonali Vermani
    Marketing Manager
    Email: sonali.vermani@gmail.com
    Skype: info@tgswebsoft.com

11. Great beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I have been a little bit familiar of this your
    broadcast offered vibrant transparent idea

12. Howdy! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the nice info you will have here on this
    post. I can be coming again to your blog for extra soon.

13. 0. Loans says:

Your blog appears to be having some compatibilty issues in my firefox browser.
    The content appears to be running off the webpage pretty bad.
    If you want you can e-mail me at: ines_shoemaker@gmail.
    com and I’ll shoot you over a screenshot of the problem.

1. [...] These divine hair accessories from Serephine on The Wedding [...]