Wedding_chicks_1kb

Glamorous Wedding With Vintage Key Wedding Favors

Aaron Shintaku shared with us this Glamorous Wedding with Vintage Key Wedding Favors. It was held at the Ambassador Mansions and Gardens in Pasadena, CA, the backdrop for the Tournament of Roses Parade. Everything is so incredibly elegant and of course there is so much more to see in the full wedding gallery.

From the bride:
My husband Kyle and I are very much into European Architecture and design and beauty that it entails. We absolutely loved our venue since it felt as if we brought a little bit of elegant old romantic Europe to us both inside the villa and outside in the garden. Of course as a somewhat girly girl I had to find a way to add a piece of my obsession for chandeliers. We hope that our guests felt the same as well.

Photographer: Aaron Shintaku
Furniture rental: Found Vintage Rentals

Event Design: The bride
Venue: Ambassador Mansions and Gardens
Floral Design: Fleur De Lis Florist by Robert Luna
Makeup: Lauren Chavez at Glow By Lauren
Hair: Jayne Tongco
Cake/Desserts: The Confectionist by Linda Geffeney
Caterer: Cynthia Brooks Catering
Day of Coordinator: Sylvia Noland
DJ: Devin Christopher from Nightlife Entertainment
Dress Designer: Jenny Lee Bridal
Jewelry: Jenny Lee Bridal
Lighting: Cynthia Brooks Catering
Officiant: Roy Totten (Calvary Chapel)
Shoe Designer: Christian Louboutin
Stationery: Bella Figura
Veil or Hair Accessories: Jenny Lee Bridal

Comments

1. 0. weddingchicks says:

We have to hand it to the bride, she did an amazing job on styling her wedding!

2. 0. Marisa says:

OMG loooove this wedding!!!! Beautiful pics!

3. 0. Teresa says:

Wow! Every detail was executed to perfection! Love, love, love it! Great photos!!!

4. 0. Barbara Martin says:

These are great pictures, I love how natural they look!

5. 0. hazel says:

great signs! where did you get them?

6. 0. Drake Algar says:

Stunning photography and flowers, looks like the perfect wedding day.

7. 0. Michelle says:

The bride looks soooooooooooooooooo happy! This wedding is beautiful!

8. 0. Jonathan says:

Oh this wedding is beautiful! I love the use of keys and her colors are great!

9. 0. Erin says:

Thank You! Hazel, the signs are from Etsy. A vendor back east named Robin.

10. 0. Noelle H says:

I love the bridesmaid dresses! Could you tell me where you ordered them??
    Thanks!

11. 0. Noelle H says:

Could you tell me where you got your bridesmaid dresses???
    Thanks

12. 0. Kristen says:

I am planning a wedding for a friend and am wondering where this beautiful bride purchased the keys for her wedding….we want the vintage look as in the above photos, but not rusty keys…which is what I keep coming up with online…suggestions????

13. 0. illy says:

hi i was wondering if you could tell me where you purchased your keys from? throwing a party for my friend and i love that idea for party favors.

14. 0. Donna DelVecchio says:

I was wondering where you got those vintage keys. I would LOVE to give them out as favors at the staff appreciation luncheon at the school.

15. 0. Jaime says:

Hi! I am the MOH in my sister’s wedding and she is looking for bridesmaids dresses. I LOVE this color purple. Can you tell me where these bridesmaids dresses are from?? Thanks!

16. 0. Jessica hoffman says:

Where were the bridesmaid dresses from?

17. 0. Erin says:

Hi!

The keys i forgot where we ordered them from. I know the website began with a “K”. It was the most random website.

The dress are from Amsale. They are in eggplant and I just let the girls chose the style that they liked best.

thanks!

18. 0. Crystal says:

Hey, where did you guys get those tags from for the keys? I love the idea!!!

19. 0. Jayne says:

Hi there !
    I’m Jayne from Ireland and I just wanted to say I love your vintage key idea for party favours! Ingenious !
    May I ask where you managed to source so many
    Thanks… Jayne

20. 0. Wilma Stocker says:

I am looking for tiny keys as shown in Take A Seat. Can you tell me where I can purchase 4 dozen?

21. 0. Wilma Stocker says:

Can you tell me where I can purchase 4 dozen keys as shown in Take A Seat?

1. [...] cuttings and morePictures of tcuPresale Passwords and Discount PasscodesPictures of no alcoholVintage Key Wedding Favors Subscribe to RSS [...]

2. [...] Glamorous Wedding with Vintage Key Wedding Favours – Wedding [...]

3. [...] Photo by Aaron Shintaku via The Wedding Chicks [...]

4. [...] Me Pretty | Style Me Pretty Style Me Pretty |  The Wedding Chicks Elizabeth Anne Designs Elizabeth Anne Designs | The Wedding [...]

5. [...] I’m sharing some of our purple wedding ideas. Sources from top left to bottom right: bridal party, men’s grey tux, tall floral centerpiece, white bridesmaids bouquet, white aisle decor, dark [...]

6. [...] Keys [3] Key Wedding Table Plan [4] Key Escort Cards Take Your Seat [5] Key Table Numbers [6] Key Escort Cards [7] Wedding Chair Back Key To Successful Marriage [8] The Key To Your Seat [9] Find Your Key Find [...]

7. […] Gary Ashley, Wedding Artists Collective via 100 Layer Cake8.Photographer: Aaron Shintaku via Wedding Chicks9.Photography: Krissy Allori Photography via Style Me Pretty 10.Caplan Miller Events via Style Me […]