Wedding_chicks_1kb

Butter Cream Yellow Wedding Gown

Remember last week when we asked if you if you would wear a colored wedding gown? Well…our next bride decided to wear a non traditional color and we think she looks stunning. Butter cream yellow never looked so dreamy.

We would still love to hear the color of your wedding gown, white, ivory or perfect pink? Do share. Be sure to see more of this Denver wedding by clicking here.  Captured by Brumley & Wells.

Photographer: Brumley & Wells
Cake & Floral Design: Whole Foods
Caterer: Noodles and Company
Venue: Denver City Park

Comments

1. What a lovely alternative to a traditional white wedding dress. Loving it!

2. 0. Annie Brooks says:

Oh! It’s so fun seeing these photos on Wedding Chicks’ splendid blog. It was so much fun photographing Dallas and Kendyll. They are such fun and kind people, and are so in love. Thank you, Wedding Chicks, for posting this!

3. 0. Maggie says:

oh I love it. I really wanted a gray chiffon gown but it turned out it was not the best look on me so I ended up with ivory. :) Not many people can pull off yellow, either but she looks fab.

4. 0. Ashlee says:

This dress is positively stunning!

5. 0. Joshua says:

Wonderful Photography!

6. 0. ali says:

Awesome guys!
    Great work Annie Girl!

7. 0. Thorne Artistry says:

Where was this dress last year when I was getting married!? I actually really wanted to wear a yellow wedding dress and couldn’t find anything that I liked that fit my vision…until now! Wow! Love it!!

8. 0. Kendyll Wright says:

Thank you to Brumley & Wells for your stunning work!

9. 0. Ann says:

It’s very different! When you think of a full on colored wedding gown, you might envision something you’d wear to the prom, but honestly, this is not the case at all. The cut and the delicate details give it the “bridal” look, but the color just makes it stand out amongst the rest. I’m so used to seeing blush, ivory or even champagne dresses that have a hint of color, but this one is beautiful. It just gives it a nice pop of color. Thinking outside the box – I really do like it!

10. What beautiful color scheme! The butter cream yellow is subtle enough to make the look finessed and playful. And the photos are LOVELY! :)

11. 0. Anna says:

Absolutely beautiful! I just keep seeing more and more stuff that you are so stinkin’ talented at! :) I love it all! Let me know if you ever need a film 3rd shooter! :) Colorado sounds like a fun trip!

12. 0. Ardean says:

So lovely. Traditional but daring. And the shoes are to die for! I would definitely do something coloured and fashion forward :)

13. 0. Sharon says:

What a beautiful wedding! The dress is fabulous! The talented photographers did a stunning job capturing what looks like a quite memorable and lovely day!

14. amazing. i love it!!

15. 0. Emilee says:

I love the bridesmaid dresses. Who are they made by? Where did they get them?

16. 0. Juli says:

What a beautiful wedding! The dress is gorgeous and the bride even more so. Great photography, it looks like a fairy tale with the handsome prince as well.

17. 0. Andrea says:

I love colored wedding dresses!! (Almost as much as I love colored wedding cakes! ;)

18. 0. Morgan says:

I absolutely love this wedding..what a beautiful couple!
    I highly recommend Brumley and Wells…they are so amazing and creative..they will capture more than you expect.

19. It’s always fun to see an alternative to a white gown! The butter yellow is lovely!

20. 0. Gentry Merrell says:

what a beautiful wedding captured by such talented photographers, every inch of it is stunning.

21. Absolutely stunning! I love out-of-the-box thinking brides. So unique.

22. 0. Christie S says:

I love it! I’m still trying to convince everyone to let me wear blue (or black, and have the guys in white,) so far, no dice. But does the bride remind anyone else of a blonde Rashida Jones? Her face looks so much like hers. I love this wedding. Gorgeous.

23. 0. BelladiOliva says:

Fabulous, white is not the only color wedding gowns should be. I loved this gown and she looked fantastic in in!

24. 0. Marie-Eve says:

Wow !
    It’s wonderful! The shoes and the bridesmaids dress are beautiful. But I totally fall in love with the dress !

Who are it made by?
    Does anyone know?!

Thanks!

25. 0. Photography Blog says:

Just Simply a Wow…!

26. 0. Lisa Cooper says:

Hello,

My name is Lisa Cooper and I am getting married in September 2013. I am very interested in purchasing the Yellow Butter Cream Wedding Gown.

Please advise if you can provide me information information regarding purchasing this gown for my wedding.

I can be reached at 937-478-5210 (mobile).

27. 0. Adontae Hamilton says:

Hello my name is Adontae Hamilton and your wedding is so beautiful that I would like to purchase it for my wedding in august please send me an email if still available. Then I can send my number. Did not feel comfortable leaving ig on here where everyone can see. Well my email is adontaehamilton@yahoo.com. Thanks and have a great day.

28. 0. charlotte Henson says:

I am getting married in August and am seeking a yelloow/buttercreme wedding dress for an outdoor wedding on the lake. Can someone send me some info

Charlotte Henson

29. 0. Rita Kleven says:

I love yellow – I see many wedding gowns in pink – why not yellow?

30. 0. Gayle says:

Can you please tell me where you got your wedding dress from I love the colour and the colour is rare in a wedding dress. Thankyou Gayle

1. [...] came across this gorgeous real life wedding (yes, thats right, it’s not a style shoot!) on Wedding [...]

2. [...] (clockwise from left): 1- Brumley & Wells via Wedding Chicks; 2- Di Bezi/Vera Wang via Brooklyn Bride; 3- Erin Hearts Court; 4- Marshal Gray Photography /Ami [...]

3. [...] {W. Scott Chester Photography}; guests with popsicles {Contemporary Catering}; popsicles in wine; yellow wedding dress {Brumley & [...]

4. […] {W. Scott Chester Photography}; guests with popsicles {Contemporary Catering}; popsicles in wine; yellow wedding dress {Brumley & […]