Intimate Boudoir Photographs From Melissa Munding

We can never resist a beautiful boudoir session. We would love to know where your perfect boudoir session would be. A field, your room or perhaps the kitchen whipping up something sweet. Of course we cannot show you all the racy photos from this field engagement on the front page so you will have to see more in the full gallery. Photographed by Melissa Munding.

Photographer: Melissa Munding
Event & Floral Design: Ooh La La Designs
Venue: Star Ranch
Hair & Makeup: Sweeter than Honey Hair Lounge
Veil & Hair Accessories: Lo Boheme

Comments

1. Beautiful! Wonderful location and lighting. Very chic and sexy.

The French Bouquet: European Wedding Florals

2. 0. Rene Vega says:

Star Ranch in Corona!?!? i got married there on 5/21/10!!!! Beautiful pictures. I’ll have to go do a similar shoot for one of my anniversaries! Thanks for sharing, these just made me smile.

3. I love the outdoor boudoir! These are just gorgeous! So soft and ethereal.

4. 0. kellee says:

Yowza!!! She is smoking :) How gorgeous.

5. 0. Ardean says:

Such beautiful images.
    I love candy, so I’d say a retro candy shop for me! :D

6. 0. alli masters says:

Beautiful and romantic… the lighting is breathtaking

7. 0. Pam Brashear says:

How amazing and romantic. What a great gift for a hubby-to-be. Helps that the subject is smokin’ hot and tan! Melissa has a way to make every woman look her very best. I love it!

8. 0. Melissa Munding says:

Thank you Wedding Chicks for showing off my hard work! You girls rock!

@Ardean, I recently did a candy themed boudoir shoot too! I love a well-executed theme! A super retro candy theme sounds crazy fun.

9. 0. Alison says:

I love these! Wow. Do we know where she got her ivory bra/panty set? I’d buy it in a second!

10. 0. Lauren says:

I’d also love to know where this bra/panty set is from!

11. 0. Melissa Munding says:

Hi Ladies! I’m 99% sure her lingerie was from Victoria Secret’s bridal collection! The lacy wrap with the fringe is from a little boutique in Huntington Beach, CA called Luna Boutique. Adorable, right!?!

12. 0. Dad says:

Melissa you never cease to amaze, beautiful work, incredible lighting, perfect atmosphere. Keep up the amazing work you PRO you!

13. 0. anne says:

what is the name of the hairstylist and makeup artist who did the hair and makeup? I’d love to book him/her for my wedding.