Rustic Southern Wedding by Gabe Aceves Photography

Let’s venture to the Virginia countryside where obviously lovers are from, for Kimmy and Chilly’s (Chad) countryside wedding. Simple and chic details makes this wedding a true southern charm captured by the oh-so-talented Gabe Aceves. Be sure to make note of the pinwheel table numbers. Yep, you have to have those. Be sure to see more exceptionally pretty pictures in the full wedding gallery. Seriously, how pretty is this wedding?

Photographer: Gabe Aceves
Venue & Caterer: River Bend Golf Club
Desserts: Fluffy Thoughts
DJ: Scratch Weddings
Dress Designer & Groom’s Attire: J. Crew
Shoe Designer: Antrhopologie
Bridesmaid Dresses: Alfred Sung
Stationery: printed by Digital Lizard
Hair: Eclips Salon
Makeup: Jennifer Grillo Crisci
Hair Accessories: Etsy- Untamed Petals

Comments

1. 0. Sarah says:

I just LOVE this wedding! So rustic yet chic, and Gabe documented it so beautifully!

2. 0. gabe aceves says:

Thanks so much ladies! Kimmy and Chilly have been an absolute dream to work with and their Southern Wedding was one of my all time favorites. They are the kindest people ever, just like the Wedding Chicks :)

3. One of the North East’s finest photography has put out another stunner. This was a beautiful wedding captured perfectly by Gabe. Great work bro!

4. 0. weddingchicks says:

This wedding is beautiful and looks like so much fun! Thank you for sharing it with us! Yay!

5. 0. Serena says:

Gorgeous work, Gabe. Just beautiful. =)

6. 0. Rene Vega says:

So amazing!!! Fantastic photos, and a beautiful, fun couple. Thanks for sharing this, it totally made my day

7. 0. Eric Yerke says:

Gabe’s work is top shelf, and this is no exception

8. 0. Kimmy Hill says:

AHHHHHH!! I’m the blushing bride! Thank you SO very much for featuring Chilly’s and my magical day which was made more wondrous by Mr. Awesomeness himself…Gabe Aceves. Thank you too for your beautiful comments. Gabe’s work, as always, was flawless. He is the best there is and I can’t imagine having had any other photographer. I also need to give mad props to Mel McKenzie of MelleFleur flowers. She provided the most exquisite arrangements and made my floral dreams a reality. Ya’ll rock and I’m SO blessed to have worked with you.

9. 0. Ashley says:

Love the pictures, great wedding. thanks for inspiring us.

10. 0. Malvina says:

Love the rustic feel. The pictures are lovely; great work!

11. 0. Libby James says:

Oh my, so pretty. I LOVE the little ones’ attire. So cute!! So fun!!

12. 0. nadine says:

This is so gorgeous, great work as usual, Gabe!

13. 0. sam hurd says:

gave strikes again!

14. Aww. You two look very cute, and we’re always suckers for rustic southern Virginia weddings–especially those at the river bend golf club.