Romantic Elegance Wedding Ideas

We all love shabby chic and vintage inspired weddings, but we thought we would switch it up a bit with some old fashioned romantic elegance. Ashley Therese Photography, along with some fabulous wedding vendors collaborated to create a magical shoot that included a table-scape with silver vintage pieces from Grand Hotel Plaza in Rome to gowns by Lusan Mandongus and Justin Alexander. All of this was captured at Osborn Castle at Cat Rock in Garrison, NY. There are so many more images to see in the full wedding gallery.

Event Design: Beth Ann Sweeney Events

Macaroons: Eastern Cookies
Table Cards: All Things Paper
Invitation: Alexis Frankel
Tux: Bustles and Beaus
Silver: Hotel Silver
Rentals: Party Rentals

Comments

1. 0. Jutta says:

Ashley’s work is absolutely amazing – the pictures are stunning!

2. 0. Jewels for Hope says:

Oh, absolutely lovely! The pictures came out amazing and our jewelry looks gorgeous with everything! Thank you for posting! <3

3. 0. Ashley Therese says:

Thank you so much for the feature! Everyone involved with the shoot did such a fabulous job! xo

4. 0. Ashley K says:

Gorgeous pictures! I love the gowns, too. I have worked with Jessica at Bliss Bridal in the past and only have the most wonderful things to say about her!

5. 0. Stacie says:

Smashing shades of lavender & silver! Love the bouquet Nancy.

6. 0. Brancoprata says:

Gorgeous!!!

7. Thank you Wedding Chicks. What and amazing shoot! So blessed to be included. Ashley, you are the BEST!

8. 0. Carolyn DAndria says:

The entire layout was so elegant. The pictures are so gorgeous and to perfection.

9. 0. Ken Lieberman says:

Seeing these pictures makes me want to get married again (to the same woman, of course!) :-) They just make everything look like a wedding set up is supposed to look like! WOW….what else can you say!

10. 0. Nikki says:

Such amazing photos! And the details on the table are incredible.

11. 0. Barbara Jarosko says:

Absolutely love the wedding photos – Ashley you do such beautiful work! Amazing!

12. WOW! Such a beautiful, classy & classic feature! The styling and details are just lovely. Stunning photos, many thanks to Ashley as well!

So happy to have been a part of the feature and look forward to working with any/many of you in the future. Thanks so much to Wedding Chicks…I also look forward to working with you in the future:)

Great job to all!

Joanna Blake Hill
    joblake.etsy.com
    Made With Love by joblake

13. WOW! I love the chair dressings and all of the details are amazing! And those Lucky Elephant bracelets are just the right touch. Love it all!

14. Stunning photo shoot! The chair dressings are so beautiful and unique. Wonderful photos that captured the elegance and details for us to see. I’ve got my eye on The Lucky Elephant bracelet, such a great touch. Can’t say enough great things about this event.

15. 0. Sheryl says:

16. Everything looks gorgeous! I I were planning a wedding I’d sign up for this one right now! The photography is beautiful. The Lucky Elephant bracelet is beautiful as are the beautiful cakes and desserts! Love this!

17. 0. contented cat says:

especially love the bracelet, bouquet and cookies!

18. This is gorgeous! I love Lucky Elephant :)

19. 0. stacie says:

Wow – beautiful!

20. 0. Iliana says:

i need help my wedding is in 3 months and i dont have any idea.no wedding theme not even my dress. Any romantic idea would be great. or a modern but elegant im 18 and my boyfriend 20.

21. There is no point in having a really strong army behind
    you that has all the capacity to defeat the entire enemy army if the first layer to show up has the ability to cut you into pieces.
    In Mandela’s work, the white people in charge of a variety of organizations (predominately the government and mining companies) capitalize on the ethnic divisions.
    1) For the newbies, first three days are quite necessary as one is under newbie protection.
    This might become a thing marketed within the designers which desire to gain from you like they milk the cow.
    You can also like my page on Facebook and follow me on Twitter.

1. [...] Romantic Elegance Wedding Shoot at Osborn Castle [...]

2. [...] 5. The Wedding Chicks: Romantic Elegance Wedding Ideas [...]

3. [...] Romantic Elegance Wedding Ideas post also on Wedding Chicks, as well as featuring the most divinly rich mix of silver and lavender, [...]

4. [...] Bridal Guide, Gabba Gabba Gourgeous, Quirks’ Kisses, Wedding Chicks /* TweetRelated posts:The Beauty of NeonThe Bride's Best FriendIndia Inspired This entry was [...]