PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Rooftop Wedding Soiree Ideas From Fondly Forever Wedding Photography

A rooftop reception sounds completely lovely, doesn’t it? Especially in these late days of summer. Fondly Forever Photography and Twelve Events designed this romantic set up to give you a little late summer inspiration.

We love all the burlap details; even the wedding bouquet has handmade burlap leaves. We especially appreciate that all the ideas are easy and can easily be replicated. Be sure to see the entire inspirational shoot by clicking here.

From Twelve Events:

“I wanted to incorporate different textures into the theme and bring in burlap details. I knew I wanted to make an invitation with a burlap backing and, from there, different key pieces from the shoot were made out of burlap. The HIS and HERS signs, the votive candles and the flags on the stir sticks were all made of burlap. For the tablescape I wanted to make a bold statement. The china was a vintage collection that I scored right before the shoot!

I wanted to bring in bold colors for the flowers, so incorporating purple Lisanthiums, Billy Balls, deep pink peonies and ranunculus was an even balance without making it overly loud. Another detail I added was burlap leaves to the bouquet (yes, made from burlap!).”

Photographer: Fondly Forever Photography
Event Design: Twelve Events
Makeup: Jeannie at Happy Girl Makeup
Cake/Desserts: Desserts by Sugarplum Pastry
Floral Design: Twelve Events

Comments

1. 0. Christine says:

Love it! So creative all of the textures, colors and layers are fabulous, as are the signs and little details.

2. 0. jeannie says:

So wonderful being a part of such an amazing team!

3. 0. Yoleine says:

Thank you so much for posting! I had a wonderful time with Jen and the involved vendors and models! Hope you love <3

4. 0. jessica says:

what a lovely soiree! love all of the vibrant colors contrasted by earthy burlap. i’ve been following twelve events for several months & their dedication, hard work and creativity never cease to amazes me! and i’m so, so excited to have found talented & super sweet jenn of fondly forever photograph my own wedding!!!

5. 0. LinDy says:

awww!! love it. that ring shot is amazing! great job everyone! <3

6. 0. Christina says:

it looks awesome!!! all the details are outstanding and I hope my wedding is this beautiful…great job guys

7. 0. rachel says:

OMG those colors are soooooo beautiful + vibrant. I’m melting..

8. 0. Kristell Mohammed says:

Yolene is amazing… I love love the creativity in this wedding… I LOVE IT!

9. 0. barbara says:

Really beautiful, fun and so creative! LOVE it all!

10. 0. McKenzie says:

Beautiful photos! I love the ring shot and all of the bright colors.

11. 0. Jen says:

Thank you for all of the sweet words! It was such a blast working with this team and they are all amazingly talented!

12. 0. John Wayne Michael says:

This shoot looks fabulous! I love the details from top to bottom. Everything comes together so well, the light and framing is beautiful and the couple seems to be in love and enjoying every minute of their special day!

13. 0. Ryan says:

Wow. I love the light in this shoot. The detail and couple photography goes together effortlessly with the styling of the event itself. Everything seems so put together yet relaxed. It truly creates a stunning rooftop ambience. Inspiring work all around.

14. 0. jenny says:

kudos to yoleine for her amazing vision and jen for her flawless eye!! what a fun shoot, great job to all involved. definitely can’t wait to see more from this talented bunch!!

15. 0. Jan says:

Such beautiful artistic photos! I love the colors!

16. 0. Mark says:

Wonderful photographs and perfect summer colors…An inspiring collection!

1. [...] A couple weeks ago, some of my photos from the shoot I did with Yoleine of Twelve Events were featured on the fabulous Wedding Chicks blog. It is always such an honor to be featured on their site, take a look at the full post here! [...]

2. [...] cake // programs // coffee // pillow //  flags // bunting // [...]

3. 0. plan cul says:

trackback…

[…] … great article that everyone should read […]…