plumprettysugarrobes

Vintage Travel Ideas Wedding From Rebecca Arthurs

A love for all things travel inspired our next couple’s wedding decor. In fact they meet while the bride was traveling through Morocco. How incredibly exotic. They took their globetrotting ways and designed a quaint and lovely reception along with some utterly fabulous paper goodies. In fact, the bride designed everything herself. How much do you love their invitations? There is really so much more to see in the full wedding gallery captured by Rebecca Arthurs.

Photographer: Rebecca Arthurs
Venue: Fort Adams
Hair & Makeup: Allison Barbera
Caterer: B&M Catering Company
Floral Design: Robin Hollow Farm
Ceremony Musician: Samantha Gillogly
Reception musicians: The Riverboat Stompers
Rentals: Rentals Unlimited

Comments

1. 0. Kalli says:

Oh my god I love this wedding sooo much. Can I have any information about the invites. I absolutely am crazy about them

2. 0. Jessica says:

This wedding is fantastic! And Rebecca’s photos are stunning- her work is so wonderful!

3. 0. Beth says:

Absolutely LOVE the photography in this one!

4. 0. Ruth says:

Love all the attention to detail – so clear! Beautiful couple and amazing photographs!

5. 0. Rebecca says:

Thanks so much for all the kind words! This wedding was a blast to shoot. Such a fun theme and a wonderful bride and groom.

6. 0. Kelly says:

Beautiful work and gorgeous pictures!! Love all the attention to details!

7. 0. Allison says:

Marissa and I had so much fun doing the hair and makeup for this wedding! Thanks for the beautiful pictures, Rebecca :)

8. 0. Meredith says:

Hello, this is the former-bride shown here! Just wanted to give a shout out to inviteddesign on etsy.com. The invitation was actually the only stationary we didn’t design, as I am way too anal to have been able to tackle that project :) Invited design is responsible for it, and I highly recommend her etsy shop! Thank you for the kind words everybody!

9. When I originally commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is
    added I receive four emails with the exact same comment.
    There has to be an easy method you can remove me from
    that service? Thank you!

10. 0. travel Vietnam says:

For the reason that the admin of this website is working, no uncertainty very rapidly it will be renowned, due to its
    feature contents.

11. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog
    site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had
    been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

12. 0. heartsy.me says:

Hello to all, the contents present at this web page are truly remarkable for people knowledge,
    well, keep up the nice work fellows.

13. I do agree with all of the ideas you’ve presented in
    your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work.
    Still, the posts are very quick for novices. Could you please extend them a bit
    from next time? Thanks for the post.

14. Wheeled luggage is convenient for hauling around other luggage that doesn’t have wheels.

As you will be on the ship for a long time and dependent on them for food,
    entertainment and comfort, you must be careful in choosing one.
    This money could be used for many of the problems experienced here on our own planet, such as insufficient health
    care in many countries, green living, renewable resources, and many other things that could have
    a direct benefit for people on Earth.