Country Vintage Pastel Wedding by Jenny Haas Photography

The rolling farm country of central Ohio was the perfect backdrop for this homemade-inspired wedding. There was a warmness to the entire event. Linen suits with suspenders and mismatched bridesmaid’s dresses brought a casual atmosphere to the day’s happenings.

You will definitely want to take note of the detail packed reception, with textures of vintage quilts, wood accents, and dramatic arrangements of peonies and a seriously cute pastel desert table. We love everything about this country-vintage wedding by Jenny Haas Photography. There are so many more details to see in the full wedding gallery that you will not want to miss.

Photographer: Jenny Haas
Venue & Caterer: The Simon Kenton Inn
Cakes: The Cakery
Cinematography: Will Haas, Cameron Braun
Dress Designer: Mori Lee
Floral Design: The Flowerman
Groom’s Attire: Banana Republic
Jewelry: Wear It Out Jewelz
Shoe Designer: All Black
DJ: Greg Smith
Officiant: Dwight Robertson

Comments

1. Very Sweet! Love all the cakes.

2. love this wedding! all the cute details!!!

3. 0. Brocantess says:

Beautiful wedding and photos. Especially love the pastel quilts.

4. 0. emilie, kayla, & shara says:

THAT’S OUR ROOMMATE! she’s the best and the prettiest.

love. love.

5. 0. Hillary Newcomer says:

Can anyone tell me what the style number/name is of this Mori Lee dress??? It is absolutely gorgeous, and it is the style of dress I am looking at for my wedding!

6. 0. Sherri L Flock says:

Lindsay, You looked absolutely beautiful! The whole wedding from start to finish was so simple and charming. You all had a wonderful and memorable time….it showed! Congratulations, it was a pleasure working with and for you.

7. 0. Malie says:

Truly beautiful wedding and adorable couple. I also would love to know the style number of the dress! I couldn’t find it on the MoriLee website.

8. 0. Joie says:

Super cute, super sweet.
    The video was lovely.

May you both blessed.

Ska is not such a bad name. It’s pretty cool, I might try to convince my fianc√© with it as a middle name at least. That, or Ska-ska-ska!
    :-)

9. What a precious gentle take on pink…a perfectly pretty bride. Love it!

10. 0. Jonathan says:

LOVE dresses with pockets and I LOVE all her cakes spread out like that. Very cute! Great colors also!

11. 0. sheri king says:

This is probably the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever seen. Everything is absolutely beautiful. Makes me have butterflies!!

12. 0. Nancy Wagoner says:

you are simply amazing..everything..perfect.

1. [...] in love with this charming vintage country wedding photographed by Jenny Haas Photography via the Wedding Chicks. This wedding features the most amazing wedding cake [...]