Wedding_chicks_1kb

A Simply Shabby Chic Wedding

Before we dive into this week’s Sweet Treats we had to share with you Mary and Dana’s backyard wedding. Mary actually found a vintage green tandem bike in Santa Cruz that she wanted to use as her wedding theme … and after discovering our Tandem Bike Free Printable Wedding Invitations Templates, she was all about it. We love it! She also looks pretty darn cute in our Vintage Bride Tee shirt captured by Jessica Burke Photograpy. To see more delicious photographs be sure to see the entire wedding gallery.

Fortunately for Mary, her mom owns an antique shop, Junk in the Trunk … how cute is that name? So sourcing a lot of her decor was relatively easy. The milk bottle vases were found at various flea markets that her mom frequents, and the banners were made by the bride herself and she sells for holidays in her mom’s store. How stinking cute are those personalized wine labels? Remember so many more shabby chic wedding ideas to see in the wedding gallery.

Photographer: Jessica Burke
Makeup: Tessa Rangel
Cake/Desserts: Le Gateau Elegant
Caterer: Kinders BBQ
DJ: Joe Romagna
Dress Designer: Allure Couture via J’aime Bridal
Groom’s Attire: Ties: The Tie Bar
Shoe Designer: Seychelles and Vans
Stationery: Wedding Chicks
Veil or Hair Accessories: Pixel & Hank
Jewelry: Vintage (grandmother)
Hair: Jessica Boccio
Floral Design: Bride DIY

Comments

1. 0. Lulù says:

Emerald green: nice, original, romantic choice. The bride is just lovely, great work.

2. 0. Kacy says:

I absolutely love the vintage feel of this wedding; everything is so carefree and fun. All of the little details are darling and the photography is fantastic. Great work Jessica!

3. 0. Belinda says:

IS their wedding program wedding chicks as well?!? I love it!

4. 0. Mary says:

I’m so excited to have my wedding on weddingchicks! I looked at this blog daily while planning. I love how it turned out and Jessica was AMAZING! @Belinda, I actually created the program myself. I’m gald you like it :)

5. 0. Amanda says:

I cannot put into words how GORGEOUS this wedding is. I love Love LOVE the unique, fun vintage feel of this! How creativity like this comes to some people in such an effortless way is amazing! Jessica, I am in “AWE” of how beautifully you can capture a moment! You are a true gift to the world of photography! Once again, EXCELLANCE!

6. 0. Jerry Hoobler says:

Nicely done, some very creative ideas. Well photographed by Jessica, another wonderful job.

7. 0. Jessica says:

Thank you so much for the lovely feature! I love how you put it all together :)

Mary and Dana’s wedding was absolutely gorgeous (as are they!) and I had such a wonderful time photographing it.

8. such a fun theme! and i love the brides dress

9. 0. Em says:

love this! captured beautifully jess!!! and i just love the gorgeous bride and her adorable headpiece.

10. 0. Jaime says:

Amazing! No detail was left undone. So romantic! Thanks for sharing!

11. 0. Gys Photography says:

Love the dress and the bouquet colors…so delicate and feminine!

12. 0. bonnie says:

this was such a beautiful ~ fun ~ exciting day for our family … thanks to jessica for taking these amazing picutes and to wedding chicks for letting the world see our beautiful daughter on the happiest day of her life & our most handsome new son in love … bonnie (mob)

13. 0. Jeana says:

This wedding was absolutely gorgeous and so amazing to attend. Jessica captured every precious moment, down to the smallest details…such a great job!

14. 0. Mat Gentry says:

Jessica did an EXCELLENT job capturing every moment of my sisters beautiful wedding!! Thank you again @jessicaburkephotography you are the best!! :-)

15. 0. Mario says:

Love the last image with the Sparklers. Great Shot!

16. 0. Debi Ortega says:

Such a sweet day for a sweet couple!!!! It was a magical day that will stay in our hearts forever! Jessica did a wonderful job on catching ever little detail of this day.

17. 0. Amber says:

Absolutely LOVE that last sparkler photo! Also, great idea with the chalkboard seating chart! Really pretty wedding

18. 0. Belinda says:

@Mary would you be willing to work up a digital file for me? if so how much? You could always email me. I have been looking for something like that and haven’t had much luck finding what I would like!

19. 0. Mary says:

Belinda, I would love to work something out with you. Shoot me an e-mail – mpattillo83@gmail.com

20. 0. Libby says:

I love it all! from the dress to the tables with the milk glass to the flowers. perfect!

21. These photos all look stunning, were they professionally done?

22. 0. Alana says:

I adore the chalkboard seating chart and her gorgeous lace dress!

23. 0. Mary says:

@Wedding Venuse Melbourne: Yes, these were professionally done. Our Amazing photographer was Jessica Burke http://www.jessicaburkephotography.com/

24. 0. Ron Shingler says:

Looks great! Bring the pictures back east when you visit!!

25. 0. Melanie says:

Ohhh….what a beautiful bride and handsome groom…and ohhh…what memories these pictures bring of such a joyous wedding this was and what fun everyone had. Jessica’s photography talents are stunning!

26. 0. andrea says:

WOW! U made it look so easy! Loved the vintage, the unique post-cards and the modern sparkler heart! It represents a unique love and spirit!

Fly!

27. 0. Amanda Nichols says:

Your wedding looked out of this world,please could you tell me where you got the labels for the wine (drink up ! ) one’s they are great…

Mandie

28. 0. Dee says:

Are you kidding me! This wedding is so beautiful and the invites and graphics are perfect. I’ve been on the hunt for inspiration like this!! Thank you for sharing!!!

29. 0. Indah says:

Beautiful!!!

30. 0. Jennifer says:

I love your blog! What is the name of the font that you used for the “31 Comments” that is right above the “We would love to hear what you think” section?

31. 0. Lindsay says:

I LOVE the “Drink Up” wine tags! I was looking for something very similar for my wedding. If they are commercially available, can you please let me know where to get them (lindsaysprague@gmail.com)? Adorable wedding :)

32. This looks like it was a beautfiul wedding. I really love the shabby chic theme and I am loving the colors used.

33. I visit daily a few wweb sites and websites to read posts,
    however this webpage gives feature based posts.

1. [...] I am so so excited to have Mary + Dana’s lovely wedding featured on The Wedding Chicks today!  So much prettiness to share, full blog post coming up soon :)  For now, go check out the beautiful feature! [...]

2. [...] {This wedding was featured on The Wedding Chicks!  Click here to view} Thank you to Jessica Kay for second shooting, a few of the above images are hers. [...]