plum pretty sugar

White Bridesmaid Dresses

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’ wedding was a black and white affair all around. Typically bridesmaids wear sleek black gowns, but there is always an exception. Kim’s bridal party wore white bridesmaid dresses all designed by Vera Wang.

Pippa Middleton was the first to wear a white frock at her sister Kate’s royal wedding in her hip hugging Alexander McQueen gown, and it seems that this taboo is now becoming a popular choice. We are quite curious to hear your thoughts. Will your bridesmaid’s be wearing white?

1. Thread Social one-shoulder eyelet cotton dress

2. See by Chloe Tiered Lace Dress

3. ABS by Allen Schwartz Strapless Tiered Chiffon Dress

4. J Crew cotton taffeta strapless

5. Short Sleeve Caftan Dress by Rachel Pally

6. BCBG strapless chiffon dress

The first dress is by Lavin

Comments

1. They would also make great rehearsal dinner or bridal shower dresses for the bride-to-be if she wanted to wear white to those.

2. 0. Maggie says:

I wanted a cocktail length dress for my courthouse wedding and ended up with an ivory bridesmaid dress by Thread!

3. 0. Annonymous says:

This is actually not a new trend at all. Pippa wore a white bridesmaid dress because it is an English tradition. Bridesmaids would wear white dresses to hide the bride from ill-wishers hoping to bring bad luck to her. Pretty interesting huh? :)

4. 0. Brittany says:

My bridesmaids are wearing white seersucker! The wedding is a month away and we just got the dresses in. They look amazing. They are by THREAD designs.

5. 0. PrincessPeeps says:

My bridesmaids will be wearing short white eyelet dresses from Banana Repiblic.

6. 0. Bree Bruce says:

My wedding was 07.11.2010 and my bridesmaids did all wear white, and we recieved so many compliments. i love that this is becoming more popular!

7. 0. Kali says:

My two bridesmaids are both wearing white! My sister and matron-of-honor is still looking for her dress, but my best friend found hers at Forever 21 and it’s adorable! I would love to wear a white dress to the rehearsal dinner since my gown is a blush pink color. My wedding is late October, so I would maybe add black tights if it were really cold.

8. SO PRETTY! I like the first dress best :D

9. 0. GroupDress says:

Great Shot.

10. SO beautiful! I like the second

11. 0. BridesmaidWire says:

Beautiful…

12. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while youu amend
    your site, how could i subscribe for a blog website?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had ben tiny bit acquainted of this
    your bradcast provideed bright clear idea

1. [...] a super adorable engagement session via 100 Layer Cake a bunch of white hot bridesmaid dresses via Wedding Chicks Amy Majors Photography is a member of our Little Black Book. For more information on how members [...]