Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' wedding was a black and white affair all around. Typically bridesmaids wear sleek black gowns, but there is always an exception. Kim's bridal party wore white bridesmaid dresses all designed by Vera Wang.
Pippa Middleton was the first to wear a white frock at her sister Kate's royal wedding in her hip hugging Alexander McQueen gown, and it seems that this taboo is now becoming a popular choice. We are quite curious to hear your thoughts. Will your bridesmaid's be wearing white?
1. Thread Social one-shoulder eyelet cotton dress
2. See by Chloe Tiered Lace Dress
3. ABS by Allen Schwartz Strapless Tiered Chiffon Dress
4. J Crew cotton taffeta strapless
5. Short Sleeve Caftan Dress by Rachel Pally
6. BCBG strapless chiffon dress The first dress is by Lavin