Yee Haw cowgirls! Nothing says cuteness like a bridesmaid in a nontraditional get up. Not only is it a bit more affordable, but can be worn again. This may not be the exact dress you were going for, but show it to your bridal party so they can get the look and feel you are aiming toward. Stay tuned chickadees we have more bridal party inspiration coming your way.
1. Mustard embroidered dress with scalloped sides and waist tie. Only $47.99. Way cute!
2. These pink opal pear chain drop earrings by Tresor.
3. Suggestion: As a gift, give each member of your bridal party their own bottle of nail polish. This way if their nails chip they are each able to do a quick touch up.
4. Golden citrine necklace, with custom initial gold disc. Great gift.
5. Love this bouquet from Design Sponge.
6. If you are having a western wedding than most of the ladies should have their own cowgirl boots. If not we love love these.
Of course everyone in your bridal party needs a wedding tote. We have two options for you. One is our upscale flat bottom bag for $26. We also have a more budget-friendly option for only $10 that you can purchase by clicking here.