A New Jersey Bunting Wedding

Words of the Bride: One of the big inspirations for our wedding was the Bunting Free Printable Wedding Invitation Templates by The Wedding Chicks. We slightly tweaked their DIY free template. We also hand typed all the envelopes on my grandmother’s typewriter that she got when she was in the 5th grade. The invitations directly impacted our reception details: the flag bunting in the same shades of blue, the vintage typewriter at the guest book table, even the candy bar! We also had used their Save the Date template, and used the same heart stamp for the invitations to tie the two together.

We found our videographers, FortyOneTwenty, thanks to The Wedding Chicks too! We couldn’t be more pleased with our choice in photographer and videographers!!

This video is no longer available to view. Please visit FortyOneTwenty on their website or blog.

Cinematography: FortyOneTwenty

Photographer: EE Photography
Venue: Crossed Keys Inn
Cake, Desserts & Caterer: Celsos Caterers
DJ: Extreme Excellence Entertainment
Dress Designer: WToo by Watters
Floral Design: Stanley’s Florist
Groom’s Attire: J. Crew
Jewelry: Roman Jewelers
Shoe Designer: Steve Madden
Stationery: The Wedding Chicks Bunting Suite
Hair Accessories: Corrine O’Neill on Etsy

Comments

1. Love the vintage props and details and her gown!!

The French Bouquet: European-Inspired Wedding Florals

2. 0. Anne-Marie says:

I just love all the details incorporated in this wedding and the bride’s gown is just gorgeous!

3. 0. Jessica says:

This wedding was held at our venue, Crossed Keys Inn and I cannot speak more highly of the photographers! They did such a great job and I love all the great shots they got of the grounds here! Cayla and Ben’s weddings was one of my favorites with all the great details!

4. 0. weddingchicks says:

We are so excited to share this wedding, we LOVE that we had a hand in helping inspire the bride! Thank you to all of the vendors involved. (:

5. Such a cute wedding! The decorations are so fun! The photographers did an amazing job.

6. 0. Adrienne says:

Venue envy right now…and amazing to see the free downloads in use- they are all so good!!

7. 0. Michelle says:

I LOVE the “faux send off”! Why didn’t I think of that! Lol. I want to do that for my wedding!

8. 0. Tia Jade says:

This girl is after my own heart, my wedding is about 30 days away and this is EXACTLY what im going for! I love everything about it! GREAT JOB

9. 0. Aunt Geri says:

I have never been to a wedding where you could feel the love in the air – until I shared my niece and nephew’s wedding day with them. This day was so special.

10. 0. Jessica says:

where did you get these fantastic tents from?

11. 0. Stephanie says:

That video is beautiful! I teared up a little bit. I will absolutely have to have one at mine now!

12. 0. Craig Cacchioli says:

Full of character. I love this. The photos are great, fun and although this is not all of the photos we get a wonderful insight of the day.

13. 0. Annalisa says:

the decorations are so fun:X and i like the last photo > thank you < :) good ideea

14. beautiful bride, beautiful venue, beautiful photos. especially love the vintage theme and vintage processing of the photos. kudos to the photographers.

15. 0. Melinda says:

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely
    well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

16. I felt my eyes well-up, watching your video. Amazing wedding!

1. [...] Credits – cards, scrabble tiles, tea party, books and thankyou [...]