A Vintage Airplane Wedding in Italy

Let’s hop on a plane and fly to Italy for our next weeding from Lelia Scarfiotti. Overflowing with vintage airplanes, vibrant colors and handmade touches.

The bride and groom shared a passion for collecting all things airplane, and it seemed only fitting to throw a wedding that revolved around planes. To see more images from this wedding be sure to click here.

Photographer: Lelia Scarfiotti

Venue: La Casa Gialla, Lucca, Tuscany, Italy
Dress Designer: DeCesari Store
Floral Design: Enoteca Barni
Caterer& Desserts: Enoteca Barni
DJ: Christian Fregosi

Comments

1. 0. ajira says:

Wonderful! Love that they chose cute and comfy shoes!!

2. Aww… how adorable! I love all of the color and the vintage suitcases are awesome!

3. 0. meg Hamilton says:

love everything about this- cute shoes & flowers too boot!

4. 0. Haley Sheffield says:

The floral arrangements are stunning! Love it!

5. 0. Hazel says:

Where is the striped fabric from? I love it!

6. 0. Kamie says:

How fun! I love how the airplane theme runs right through everything-”Take your airplane and find your airport!”

7. 0. Heather says:

I love those shoes! Does anyone know the brand or where you can get them?

8. 0. Laura says:

The brand of the shoes is Moschino and Kartell’s BowWow ballet flat!

9. 0. jenny haas says:

I love everything about this, the bold colors but the simplicity also!

10. Oh how cute! So clever and what bright colours!!

11. 0. nadine says:

wow, the vintage plane idea is beautifully executed! love it.

12. 0. Roberto y Kelyan says:

Hiiiiii!! Hello from Dominican Republic.

Our wedding is November 9th 2012
    I want this Airplane, where I can find this? Pleaaaase!!

13. Woah this site is fantastic i enjoy studying your content. Continue being up the wonderful function! You understand, lots of people are hunting around due to this details, you can guide these individuals tremendously.

1. [...] Twins fashion inspiration – love love loooove ♥ Cute n Colourful Californian Wedding ♥ A Vintage Airplane Wedding in Italy ♥ Babycakes allows you to make both donut holes and cake pops! OMG I want need this in my [...]

2. [...] sourced from; One Charming Party ~ Tucker Reece ~ Lelia Scarfiotti via Wedding Chicks ~ Christina Brosnan via Fly Away [...]