Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.
These Do It Yourself Paper Pennants are an easy way to add a personalized touch to your wedding or engagement photos. As we all know, pennants are all the rage and really do add a custom touch. Follow the easy instructions belowÂ and you will be on your way toÂ having your very own, personalizedÂ Do It Yourself Paper Pennants. See more clever do-it-yourself wedding projects here.
1. Construction Paper in colors of choice
4. Hot glue gun and glue
5. Stencil you can print your own and make all numbers and letters to all shapes and sizes on your computer or you can purchase a stencil
6. Ribbon & Ruler
7. Craft Glue
1. Taking the construction paper in the color that you want the pennant to be, measure the top part of the pennant to be 7 inches across.
2. From the middle of the top of the pennant (3.5 inches), measure down 9 inches to make your point.
3. Connect each end of the top of the pennant to the point and then cut your pennant out.
4. Using your stencil, trace the letter or number onto your other color construction paper.
5. Once finished, cut out and glue down the number/letter to the middle of the pennant.
6. Take your ribbon and hot-glue along the top edges of the pennant. Continue to do the same with all others.