Plum Pretty Sugar

A Funky Elegant Wedding by Michelle Sullivan Photography

It only seems to fitting to feature a California poolside wedding when we are all holding on so tightly to summer. It doesn’t hurt that the wedding is overflowing with all the right touches. A pair of Kelly green YSL peep toe pumps, a decadent hair piece and some fabulous flowers. To see more of this summer wedding captured by Michelle Sullivan be sure to click here.

Photographer: Michelle Sullivan
Cakes: Magnolia Bakery
Floral Design: Tropical Blossoms
Shoe Designer: Yves Saint Laurent
Makeup: Jessica Barton from the St.Regis and MAC
Hair: Rene Lastrapes from Reborn Beauty
Caterer: Lindsey Smith from Nirvana Grill
DJ: Devin Christopher from Night Life Entertainment

Comments

1. 0. Sarah says:

I just love all the colors in this wedding! Festive and complimentary. Just lovely!

2. 0. tifleur says:

very nice!

3. 0. Jessica@TWB says:

I like the wall of paper poms – so cute!

4. 0. Margaret Ivory says:

I just love the wildflower bouquets. The picture of your dad hugging you is so touching…brought tears to my eyes.

5. 0. Jamaica says:

As a guest of this beautiful wedding (and cousin of the glowing bride), I have to share that it was the most flawless wedding I have ever attended! Just careful consideration to every detail. And I am told no wedding planner? Amazing. A seamless production from the moment I stepped out of my car. So excited for the bride’s sister’s wedding next weekend! YES two sisters married in the same summer!

6. 0. Aimee Dunne says:

As a planner in the UK I’m always inspired by the fabulous weddings in the States. A lovely client of mine just sent this to me and the paper poms, gorgeous colours and lanterns have made me smile! x

7. 0. Aimee Dunne says:

8. Thank you Jocey and Amy for featuring this wedding I had the privilege of capturing! I loved every single amazing detail =)

9. 0. Rachel says:

Beautiful pictures!

10. 0. Sharon S. says:

Love that the photo of dad & bride hugging is in black and white; seems to make it more touching. How novel to have many cakes instead of one, and the two lovebirds on top of the middle cake are such cute smile-makers. Bridal bouquet, gown, hairpiece and shoes (great color) are all beautiful! And the photographer captured every detail so exceptionally well.

11. 0. Rhea says:

I love the dress! Where is it from?:) and the paper poms bring out so much color and liveliness!! I love it!

12. 0. Tonye Dun says:

The dress is Temperly London and the headpiece is from Jenny Packham! It was a fun day…

1. [...] You can view the full post here [...]

2. [...] photo by Jessica Claire, styled by Jesi Haack via JL Designs / bride by Michelle Sullivan via Wedding Chicks / bouquet by jemma keech / floral arrangements by JL Designs, styled by Jesi Haack, photo by [...]