Plum Pretty Sugar

A Real Paris Elopement

Meghann and James were not planning on eloping. Meghann just happened to have stumbled on One and Only Paris Photography while searching around for Vera Wang wedding gowns.

She came across a Paris elopement. While looking though those photos, she became captivated with the idea of eloping to the city of love. A few months later, she was living out that fantasy. Below, you can see Meghann on her laptop video-chat with her mother who’s across the Atlantic.

If you are super love with Meghann’s Watters and Watters Wedding Gown be sure to see the entire collection by clicking here.

Photographer: One and Only Paris Photography
Flowers: Estelle Preston
Dress: Watters and Watters
Shoes: Badgley Mischka
Earrings: Nadri at Nordstrom
Bracelet: Lucia Bella
Handkerchief: Sheri Angel Creations
Hotel: Four Seasons Paris, George V

Comments

1. a fine temperature of black with white in the bridal gown. a lovely bouquet to have your hands on.

2. 0. Jessica says:

Love this! That bouquet is pure perfection and the bride is gorgeous :)

3. 0. Melanie says:

Every lovely detail is breathtaking! Congratulations & many happy years to them! Well Done! :)

4. wow – stunning!!

5. 0. Rene Vega says:

Ooooh, I LOVE these!!!! Beautiful gown, gorgeous couple, and amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing, these just made me smile today.

6. 0. Heather Hoesch : LVL Weddings & Events says:

Absolutely in love with her belt and accessories! Gorgeous!!

7. 0. Andrea Dozier says:

This wedding is beautiful! I love her bouquet & sash, but it is so romantic to see their portraits in Paris!!

8. There are some really original touches here that make this wedding so unique and stunning.

9. 0. Stephanie says:

Wow!! That belt! That dress! So romantic :) What a gorgeous couple!

10. 0. Emily Steffen says:

OMGOSH! Gorgeous…her belt it to die for! :)

11. 0. Kris says:

Wow this is like a dream!!! Everything is perfect, thanks for sharing, I’m in love with it all!

12. 0. Kailey-Michelle says:

makes my heart skip a beat! Lovely!

13. 0. Jannie Baltzer says:

I just love these beautiful pictures from Audrey Neracoulis – she is an amazing photographer. The style, the details, the sweetness & love is just to die for!

14. So sophisticated — I just love this!

15. 0. SarahMcKenzie says:

I think I want to elope to Paris now….

16. 0. WrappedCouture says:

The belt, the headpiece, and the video chat to her mom…oh so beautiful!! The photo details were captured so beautifully and she was a gorgeous bride! This would make anyone want to elope!

17. Ooh la la! What a stunning bride – I love all of her accessories!

18. LOVE THIS! Gorgeous! Does the belt come with the dress? or did she get that separately? and from where? LOVE IT and would love to know where its from! XO

19. 0. Nicole says:

Everything about this is GORGEOUS, couple, photos, dress, Paris.. I would also love to know where the belt is from, as well as the birdcage veil?

20. 0. Meghann says:

Thank you all for your wonderful comments!! My husband and I could not be happier with how things turned out! I wanted to answer a few questions: Unfortunately, I have no idea who made the sash, but it was purchased from Pearl’s Place in New Orleans. The dress came with a large white flower pinned in the front that I removed, and the sash was actually originally brown velvet so I took it to a seamstress and had her remove all of the beading and then attach it to the black satin sash (which I purchased on ebay for around 20 bucks :)) The sash and dress were purchased separately. The veil is from Etsy. There are endless birdcage vendors on their. Hope this helps :)

21. 0. Molly Wood says:

Hi Meghann

Love love love it all!

Where did your husband find his tuxedo? My fiance has been on the hunt for a really nice shawl collar tuxedo for a month now.

22. 0. Carmen says:

Hi Meghann,

I loved your pictures! Everything was beyond stunning! What a romantic memory for you and your husband. What is the center stone of your ring? It is lovely!

23. 0. Meghann says:

Thank you so much!! Molly- We live in Los Angeles, so we rented it from Mr. Tuxedo in Westwood. They were so wonderful to work with!

Carmen- It is a black diamond :)

24. Gorgeous photos, stunning bride, incredible wedding in my favorite city in the world.

25. 0. Mel says:

I LOVE black details against a white wedding dress. It’s so elegant and cool. This elopement is gorgeous; it makes me want to elope even more!

26. 0. Bria says:

Beautiful photos and beautiful bride! I wore the same belt with my wedding gown. The belt is made by a designer named Enzoani.

27. 0. khbride says:

What a beautiful couple! Looks like a photo shoot! Stunning!

28. 0. Tabitha says:

This is exactly what I want!

29. 0. Barbara says:

Wow….Wow!!!
    I love viewing all of “One and Only Paris Photography’s” photos! Anthony and Audrey Brock are amazing photographers!! They captured the moments perfectly for this beautiful couple!! What an amazing elopement, beautiful gown, gorgeous couple, amazing venues….and photographs that captured the moments that make time stand still!! AMAZING!
    Congratulations Meghann and James..Best Wishes for a wonderful life together! Thank you for sharing your photos with us here in the United States! ~Truly a dream wedding~

30. 0. Megan Koebel says:

Can you tell me who made your dress and what the name of it is? I love the whole package.

31. 0. Jazmin says:

Beautiful elopement. My fiancé and I are planning the same kind of thing. My only question is, did you use an elopement package? Or did you do everything ‘al a carte’. Your answer would be greatly appreciated. :)

Congrats again.

32. 0. Crystal says:

I actually had the exact same question regarding elopement packages, or A La Carte. I’m having a rather difficult time finding information related to eloping to Paris. Your experience looks like perfection! Stunning all around! Advice?

33. 0. Tiffany says:

I love that you eloped but you still got married in a church.. I’ve been thinking about eloping myself, how did you get all the info for your elopement??

34. 0. Elise says:

This is exactly what my fiancée and I want! Was it difficult to get permission to get married in a church??

1. […] courtesy of Wedding Chicks photographed by One and Only Paris […]