Wedding_chicks_1kb

Strawberry Shortcake Bridal Shower

A very girly, very summer Strawberry Shortcake inspired bridal shower for you to ohh and aww over from Love Lee Photography and Recollection Vintage Rentals. Full of frilly details and of course vintage touches from this sweet shower thrown for Vargo, the bride-to-be.

Those strawberry cookies are undeniably cute and seem to be even cuter when placed in a strawberry basket. Definitely a steal-worthy idea. We love the vintage table cloths. They add that little extra something-something, rickrack.com has quite an extensive collection. After the shower it would make a lovely keepsake for the bride. Don’t you think?

Another steal-worthy idea is using an old mirror and writing your menu on it. You can use a dry erase markers on a mirror just like a dry erase board.  You can also visit your local craft store they usually make markers specifically designed for glass. A great alternative to menus.

Photographer: Love Lee Photography
Event Design: Recollection Vintage Rentals
Venue: TwoBeWed
Floral Design: Something Special in Flowers

Comments

1. 0. Katie says:

Beautiful! The flowers are fantastic, and I love the menu written on a mirror!

2. 0. Juliana Machado says:

Lovelly!!!! Great ideas!!!

3. 0. Ashley Dernick says:

Thank you so much for sharing this! We had the best time creating this shower for my bestfriend, Vargo. Thank you so much Margaret for capturing it beautifully!

4. Lovely! The menu written on the mirror is so clever!

5. 0. Alex@lumier.tv says:

Beautiful decoration… Please come to Sydney (Australia) and we will have lots of weddings for you… ;-)

6. how pretty, love the teal and pink together

7. 0. Tamara Menges says:

Beautiful ladies! I love this theme!

8. 0. Kamie says:

Wow!! I want someone to throw a shower for now!!

9. Oh my goodness. This is such a beautiful shower! I am in absolute love with all of the striking details!

10. 0. Adriana Klas says:

Amazing idea! So creative and beautiful! Love everything about this shower!

11. The cold pasta salad, garlic bread, and cupcakes look so tasty.

12. 0. Jazz K says:

Beautiful mix of pinks and turquoise with a vintage but fresh feel. Those pink lanterns and pinwheels are perfect.

13. I love everything about this!

14. 0. Marla says:

This party is gorgeous!! Love the bright and happy strawberry theme.

15. wow this looks like a blast

16. 0. Marla says:

Heather, this party is amazing! Thanks for bringing my attention to it :)

17. 0. mia heglie says:

just beautiful! i would like to re-create this shower for my sister-in-law. where did you find the strawberry baskets and the strawberry cookies?

18. 0. girls desks says:

you’re actually a just right webmaster. The web site loading speed is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a great process in this matter!

19. 0. Kirsten says:

Wow, this article is good, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, therefore I am
    going to convey her.

20. Right away I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming over again to read other news.

21. Wow, wonderful blog format! How long have you
    ever been running a blog for? you made blogging glance easy.
    The overall glance of your website is great, as well as the content!

1. [...] shower party or even a child’s (older child of course) birthday party.  This was featured on The Wedding Chicks blog and I just couldn’t help to share.  I love the colors love the flowers and just think [...]

2. [...] your eyes on this cuteness!  I’m so girly this bridal shower as captured by The Wedding Chicks makes me want to jump for [...]

3. [...] Lantern decor by The Wedding Chicks [...]

4. [...] Simple Smemte Branc, Bouquet + Cake: Melissa Biador via WeddingChicks,  Table: Love Lee Photo via WeddingChicks, Cocktails: Rippee Photo via Valley & Co}You may also enjoy these other Jet Fete posts:Burlap [...]