wedding inspiration

Oshkosh, WI Wedding By Emily Steffen Photography

If you live in Wisconsin, then the perfect choice for a photographer would be Emily Steffen Photography. Emily and Jared’s Memorial day wedding truly shows off all of her talents. We love Emily so much that she is also one of our hand-picked wedding vendors. So you know she is good. Be sure to head on over to Emily’s hand-picked page to see more of her pretty work.

Photographer: Emily Steffen Photography

Venue: The Waters
Hair & Makeup: Loretta at Trillium Salon
Cake: The Tasteful Cake
Caterer: Fratellos
Cinematography: Lucky 13 Productions
DJ: Fortune Talent
Dress Designer: Justin Alexander
Floral Design: The Garden Gate

Comments

1. So pretty! I love the detail on the cake.

2. 0. Emily Steffen says:

LOVE YOU WEDDING CHICKS! :) :) :) :) Thank you for such a sweet feature today! :)

3. 0. Anita Streiff says:

Such amazing detail! What a smashing couple too. Love Emily’s work :-)

4. Beautiful photos Emily!

5. 0. Erin Davenport says:

Emily, what amaaazing photos!! Gorgeous everything, really :) Wonderful job, my friend!

6. 0. Bride Ideas says:

That cake is beautiful! We love the peonies on the top!

7. those shoes are GORGEOUS and a perfect match for her gown! love!

8. Oh my gosh, that cake is to die for! I’m suddenly feeling quite a sweet tooth coming on…

9. 0. Maire Odden says:

Gorgeous as usual Emily! You always know exactly what to capture.

10. Gorgeous Cake! I think Peonies are my new favorite flower.

11. 0. Kelly says:

Kudos on the awesome hanger the dress was hung on. A really nice or unusual hanger really adds to the shots of the dress, and so often it’s never thought of. Would lve to know where this hanger is from!!!

12. 0. pam says:

I would love to know where her shoes are from?

13. I love this table number frame!

14. Thank you for all the cake love! What a beautifully documented wedding by Emily!

15. 0. Hannah Mason says:

I love everything abou this wedding! Her dress, the flowers, the cake..everything is just perfect!