plumprettysugar_prem

A Neon Green Wedding From Kallima Photography

That is not Amanda’s wedding dress, but it is the inspiration behind the entire day. The theme came to life when Kevin, the groom, chose the lime green converse shoes. From there, everything magically unfolded and the two realized they wanted their day to be fun, artsy and colorful. Etsy became the go to place for pretty much everything from their cake toppers, garter, to all of he bridesmaid gifts. To see more of this wedding and hear from the bride, be sure to see the entire gallery by clicking here. This entire Tennessee wedding was captured by Kallima Photography.

Photographer: Kallima Photography
Mrs. Tote Bag: The Wedding Chicks
Event Design: Beth Kehlieb
Venue: Lillie Belles
Coordinator: Summer Sheldon
DJ: spangler entertainment
Dress Designer: sottero and midgley
Floral Design: beth kehlieb
Groom’s Attire: Calvin Klein
Jewelry: anthropologie
Shoe Designer: Toms Shoes
Stationery: Caity Shinnick
Veil or Hair Accessories: Serenity Crystal
Bracelet: Nashville, TN Pangea

Comments

1. So unique! I’ve never seen neon green as a wedding color before.

2. 0. ben says:

Thanks so much for featuring this awesome wedding ladies! It was amazing.

3. I love the neon color palette paired with the wildflowers. That cake is amazing, too!

4. 0. Hannah says:

What a fun wedding! Great details and gorgeous images!

5. 0. laurie says:

this has to be one of the best features i have seen on wedding chicks. amazing photography. captured details, emotions, and movement. love every part of this wedding!

6. 0. Alison says:

Amazing details and wedding – captured beautifully!

7. 0. rebekah says:

you ladies are making this girl very very happy. :) we are simply humbled to see our work up here again…and so thankful for amazing clients like Amanda + Kevin who put so much work into their wedding to really make it a representation of THEM! Thanks WC for the feature!

8. 0. Brian says:

Gotta get me a pair of those neon green Chuck Ts – great choice.

9. 0. Katie says:

It’s so nice to see another bride wearing TOMS! My mom thought I was being weird, I’m so emailing her this link today.

10. 0. Elaine says:

When I saw “neon green wedding” I was pretty curious (i.e. worried), but this is utterly delightful and totally unexpected!!!! Stylish, fun, creative, and fabulous color palette! Congrats to the adorable couple.

11. Loving the neon Converse detail… What a fun wedding!

12. Wow, everything is so bright and somehow still completely classy. I love it!

13. 0. Becky Spangler says:

We absolutely LOVED this couple….their unique ceremony and reception…and the pictures you took of Amanda and Kevin are AMAZING and really capture their personalities! Our DJs – Justin & Landon – enjoyed playing some great (and meaningful) music for their ceremony and the reception was a blast! We can’t wait to work with you again!

14. 0. amanda says:

Yay!!! we loved rebekah and ben and all of our vendors who helped make our day completely amazing!!!! thanks!!

15. 0. Donna says:

Yes, thank you to everyone. It was a day we will never ever forget.

16. 0. Jenny Schartner says:

Loved this wedding. What an adorable couple! And great photography!

17. 0. kay says:

Adore this wedding! Have to know where you found the “Home is Whereever I’m with You” frame…? My favorite song :)

18. 0. Rose says:

My heart actually skips a beat when I saw this post. This wedding is absolutely stunning! AMAZING pictures, you really capture their fun spirits. Amanda + Kevin have such a fun and unique ways to express them self. I’m simply very thankful to see my “Take my breath away” hair comb up here.

19. 0. amanda says:

kay.. i found it on etsy : )

20. 0. Melissa says:

Her wedding dress (along with everything else!) is beautiful! Does anyone know the designer / style?

21. 0. rebekah says:

Melissa, Its a Sottero & Midgely gown…its called Sidney. Here is the link!

22. 0. Summer Sheldon says:

Thank you so much for sharing & for mentioning me in the credits! Amanda & Kevin certainly had a fun wedding w/unique details. All the best to the happy couple! -Summer

23. 0. Breanne says:

Does anyone know where to get those bridesmaid dresses? Love em!

24. 0. rebekah says:

Breanne I believe the bridesmaid’s dresses were all from anthropologie!

25. 0. Maggie says:

LOVE that neon green dress. amazing all around!

26. 0. Kelley says:

i love her centerpieces and fun green reception dress. such a cute wedding. great job bek and ben!

27. Seriously love this — I never would have thought of that neon-lime green working in a wedding scheme but it just has so much pop and personality! Thanks for sharing.

28. 0. dining venues says:

Excellent wedding ceremony. I love this blog.

29. 0. Antoinette says:

In love with the neon green dress, where can I get this from?

This has to be one of the best weddings ever!

30. 0. Miranda says:

yes i was also wondering where to get this gress dress!? love it! great for a bridesmaid dress:)

31. 0. Amanda says:

Hi yall, i got the dress I wore from Betsey Johnson!

32. 0. Miranda says:

aw – great thanks so much amanda:)

33. 0. Sarah Lexing says:

Wow. Just wow.

34. Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this site.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appearance.
    I must say you’ve done a amazing job with this.

Additionally, the blog loads super fast for me on Opera. Exceptional Blog!

1. [...] its always a great day when you wake up to one of your favorite weddings featured on the wedding chicks blog! [...]

2. [...] (Wedding Chicks; Bella Figura; Brooklyn Bride) [...]

3. [...] Wu dress, streamers, hello, love, shoes, halter, cupcake flag, men and boys, bib necklace, givency [...]