More than likely, you will be strutting around with your photographer for an entire afternoon to ensure the perfect engagement photos. While doing this, you don’t want to be lugging around your entire beauty kit. Here are a few essentials to ensure you stay pretty and help you out with any emergencies. Put all of these in your tiny makeup bag that you will not mind toting around all day.
1. Q-Tips To fix the eyeliner or get rid of the mascara smudge underneath your eye.
3. Cuticle Eraser. Even though your nails will be perfectly manicured. You might need this to make sure your hands look extra lovely. Especially if you bring a bouquet to your engagement shoot. It might not hurt to rub a bit on his hands. You can assure him that it will only be this one time.
4. Concealer. Just your favorite brand, but be sure to have some good coverage. We love Make Up For Ever it covers imperfections while remaining invisible to high-definition televisions and the naked eye.
5. Mini Nail Grooming Kit. This one is great because it comes with a mirror and everything you might need and it is miniature.
6. Comb. Just in case your hair does not look perfect in hour two of the engagement session.
7. Eye Drops. If you happen to do an engagement shoot out in a field or a park and all the sudden your eyes start to water. Not good for photographs.
8. Bobby Pins
9. Multi Purpose Color Stick. This way you can add color to your lips, cheeks and eyes for quick color fix and you only have one item. Shiseido sells a great one, it lasts forever and the colors are wonderful.
10. Sewing Kit. Be prepared for any fashion emergency.