All DIY Projects

Do It Yourself Candy Buffet

Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.

Want to wow guests at your wedding? End the night on a sweet note that they won’t forget with a Do It Yourself Candy Buffet. From colorful decorations to tantalizing treats, here’s how to pull together a buffet that looks as delicious as it tastes. Watch the video now to see how easily it all comes together. See more of our fabulous Do It Yourself projects here.

Our thanks to the folks at YumSugar for the great ideas.

Categories: All DIY Projects, DIY Video Tutorials, Food & Desserts

Comments

1. 0. Marcela says:

I loved it! I shared it on my facebook page and will be trying to make one for a baby shower I am organizing later this year. Thanks for sharing!

2. 0. Yael Barkhan says:

So gorgeous!

3. So creative!

4. 0. Nicola Bester says:

Just what I have been waiting for! Want to do one for my own wedding but wasn’t sure where to start!

5. 0. Haylee D says:

I’m the MOH in my best friends wedding and we just talked about doing this at her shower next month. We went around to yard sales and antique shops yesterday to find the glass dishes. We are going to get a bunch of fruity candy(skittles, starburst, sour patch kids, fruit slices) in bulk and we bought clear cone bags online and twist ties. Its a simple way to decorate and doesn’t require the time to put the favors together(which helps us since 2 of us in her bridal party are planning our own weddings) Thanks for the post on how to decorate with it…I love the “Help Yourself” sign…I’ll have to make one for her table :]]

6. 0. April says:

Excellent post on the simplicity. The guide is fantastic. THank you

7. Thanks for all the effort you put in for this tutorial. I’m so pumped up to set up something like this for an upcoming event!

8. 0. Kate Arnold says:

Hello,

I am struggling to find how to watch the video? I have pressed the photgraph loads, looked for information to press in the text but having no luck :( Please can you advise?

Thanks!! Kate

9. 0. future mrs cruz says:

super cool..will be doing this on my wedding since i love candies

10. 0. future mrs cruz says:

loved the video…i loooovee candies and goodies so im thinking to do this on my wedding..im so excited….please send me suggestions…is it ok if i give mugs stuffed with chocolates for my principal sponsors?please enlighten me thanks bunch

11. 0. Dallas Cleaning says:

My sister encouraged I might similar to this website. This individual once was 100 % appropriate. This article definitely created our time. People can not consider just simply how much moment I did put in just for this information! Many thanks!

12. 0. Wt says:

13. I’m so excited to sign different things free candy trying to start mand own business. Making tables beautiful with candy and cupcakes and so much more. And so seeing some of your beautiful work I thought that I cand more about how do different things.

1. [...] How To Create A Candy Buffet – 1 freebie(s)? [...]