South Carolina Barnyard Wedding

We have a sweet barn yard wedding to share with you from Almond Leaf Studios. Sprinkled with all of our favorite pinkish hues, tons of fresh spring florals,  and some of the cutest bridesmaid dresses. This wedding is a overflowing with elegance and charm that South Carolina is known for.

Photographer: Elizabeth Marx of Almond Leaf Studios

Venue: The Dairy Barn – Anne Springs Close Greenway
Makeup: Elizabeth Queener
Hair: Lauren Rorie
Cake: Cake Lady Jill
Caterer: Leroy Springs Catering
DJ: Carlos LeBron
Dress Designer: Pronovias
Floral Design: Carey Roberts Design
Groom’s Attire: New York Bride & Groom
Veil: New York Bride & Groom
Day of Coordinator: Creative Solutions
Rentals: Creative Solutions

Comments

1. 0. Elizabeth says:

Thanks SO much, ladies, for this feature! You did a fabulous job, and Phil and Courtney are well deserving! Beautiful job, as always.

2. Oooh, I love the centerpieces and that bride could not be cuter!

3. I love barn weddings to begin with, but this one is stunning! I love the bride’s accessories – the pink shoes, the flower hairpiece – so pretty!

4. 0. Brancoprata says:

Such a beautiful wedding, love the pops of color! The venue is gorgeous and those shoot are adorable!!!!

5. 0. Amber DeCicco says:

I LOVE ALL THE PINK! Feels very vintage to me!!! I am totally swooning!! Sigh, Simply Amazing!!

XOXO

6. 0. corrine says:

where are those pink flats from? i have to know! pretty please!

7. Oh my goodness. The flowers in this wedding (especially the bouquets) are simply stunning…I love the mixture of blooms! I also love the organic feel of this whole day…ugh so beautiful!

8. 0. Bride Ideas says:

There is nothing to dislike about this wedding. The flowers are beautiful and we love the fresh green letters on the door! They are a great addition to an amazing venue.

9. is it just me or are peonies everywhere lately?
    I LOVE IT!

10. Love the color theme from this wedding!

11. 0. kelli crannell says:

Beautiful bride ,dress and overall details !

12. 0. Karen Garlanger says:

Just a beautiful venue and photography!!!

13. 0. Courtney Brown says:

Corrine Sayson: My shoes are actually just ivory kitten heel pumps from the bridal store. The pink “poufs” are from a shop on etsy.com called Sissy’s Pretties. They are clips. And I LOVE them!

14. 0. Gabriella Mercado says:

Where did you get your bridesmaids dresses?? I’ve been trying to find pink patterned dresses for my girls with very little success.

15. 0. Courtney Brown says:

Gabriella: I went through the same thing when looking for the bridesmaid dresses. I looked EVERYWHERE! My Maid of onor actually found this dress and I fell IN LOVE with it! It’s from the Dessy Group. They have a couple of patterns; this one was definitely my favorite.

16. 0. Addie Stouffer says:

Courtney! You look beautiful and the photography is awesome. Hope you had a great day. Congratulations. Addie

17. 0. Nicole says:

This photography has captured the day in perfection
    It was serial
    Fantastic job

18. 0. JosephFHill says:

It is very romantic like the fairy tales of the prince and the princess. i feel envy of the bride
    Thank you so much for sharing! I can’t wait to take a peek, love your blog and style. I would like to introduce you some wedding dresses, you can click http://www.rainingblossoms.com

19. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually
    something which I think I would never understand. It seems
    too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

1. [...] by Sweet Sunday Events ♥ Fun quirky vintage shoot – Columbia Road, London ♥ Pretty in Pink South Carolina Barnyard Wedding ♥ Charming French Country [...]

2. [...] sind einfach so unbegrenzt und ich bekomme immer wieder neue Impressionen. Zuletzt habe ich eine wunderschöne Hochzeit auf dem Hochzeitsblog Weddingchicks gesehen. Traumhaft, oder? Das Kleid stand bei mir übrigens [...]

3. [...] 1 y 4 The wedding chicks, 2 y 3 Spotted Leopard vía Etsy Recomienda en Facebook Twitea sobre esto Suscribete a los [...]