plum pretty sugar

Vintage Romantic Purple & Green Wedding

If you are on the hunt for some impossibly elegant wedding inspiration, our next wedding might be for you. Especially if your wedding colors are shades of lavender and celadon, you adore the vintage romantic theme and perfectly pretty florals are your main focus.

All photographed by Forever Photography Studio. Of course there are so many more photographs to swoon over by clicking here.

Photographer:  Forever Photography Studio

Floral Design: Exquisite Petals
Coordinator: Lindsay Blackwell
Stationery: The Type Tree at Etsy
Cake & Desserts: Michelle’s Patiserrie
Makeup: Maris Malone Calderon
Caterer: Austin Catering
Venue: Nature’s Point
DJ: Byrne Rock
Dress Designer: Lulus Bridal
Shoe Designer: Badgley Mischka
Groom’s Tie: Nordstrom
Groom’s Suit: Men’s Warehouse
Hair Accessories: Madison Avenue Designs at Circle Park Bridal
Calligraphy: Rachel Carl Co.

Comments

1. We are so excited for this Feature!! Congrats Jenn and Josh we wish you both all the best! Thanks again Wedding Chicks!

2. 0. Bride Ideas says:

Those bouquets are stunning! Loving the mixture of the vibrant purple and soft greens! xo, Allison

3. 0. Deborah Kirby says:

I can’t say enough about how beautiful and fun this wedding was. The flowers were beautiful and photos were fantastic. The setting was gorgeous. It was fun for all. Josh & Jenn did an awesome job in planning this wedding. Priceless!!

4. 0. Sarah McKenzie says:

I think I just fell in love with purple again! Thanks for sharing this! *smitten with purple*

5. That’s one gorgeous looking bride!

6. Beautiful wedding. The flowers are stunning!

7. 0. Marissa Kubinski says:

Beautiful wedding! These pictures are amazing!

8. I love the last shot!

9. 0. Heather Hoesch : LVL Weddings & Events says:

So in love with this wedding, beautiful from beginning to end, thanks for sharing!

10. 0. Karyl says:

What a gorgeous couple! This wedding had so much amazing detail, from the table linens, to place cards to the cute candy bar – it was all beautiful!

11. Love the purple and green colour scheme.

12. The couple looks adorable!

13. Love the vintage suitcase touch!

14. Wow, its a floral wonderland!

15. 0. Kelly Robinson says:

Honestly, have you ever seen a more beautiful bride? No. I think I need to renew my vows…

16. 0. beth says:

YAY wedding CHICKS!!! FOREVER Photography… and all else involved. I love this wedding…
    xo beth richard, exquisite petals

17. 0. Julie Edlin says:

Breath taking photos, worth a million words. Thanks for sharing.

18. 0. Alicia says:

I Love the Purple/Green bouquets! And her dresssss Oooh!

19. 0. Rachel Carl says:

What a great wedding to be a part of! I loved doing the calligraphy from the wedding invitations to the kraft place cards-your style was so amazing! Everything looks so beautiful, thanks again!
    r8chel06.etsy.com

20. 0. Jenn and Josh says:

Thanks Wedding Chicks for the post! Such an honor to be featured on your site! I was on here every day looking for ideas during my year of planning! And Thank You to our wonderful crew! Jona and Jerry-you guys are the best, thanks for submitting! Maris you are truly an artist! Beth, I am dreaming about these flowers-every night!!
    Here is the correct link to the Stationery: Julie is amazing to work with!
    Thanks again wedding chicks!

21. Such an honor to be a part of Jenn and Josh’s day and so wonderful to work with all the vendors that made it all come together perfectly!!

22. Amazing, amazing, amazing!!

23. 0. Tara says:

I love this wedding! Please could you tell me where you got the clothing and accessories for the ring bearer? Absolutely adorable!

24. 0. Jenn and Josh says:

Hi Tara! I purchased the ring bearer hat at crewcuts (J.Crew for kids) and the suspenders/bowtie from Me and Matilda on Etsy.

25. 0. Tara says:

Thank you! Thank you!! Absolutely lovely <3

26. 0. Just Kate Etc says:

So much fun making all the burlap runners, napkins and other goodies for this wedding! Everything turned out perfectly! AMAZING photos and vendors!

27. 0. Aimee Dunne says:

Love the colours!

28. 0. Ashley says:

I love everything about your wedding!! Beautiful! :)

29. 0. Luna Brown says:

What a great photography, I like your style, it looks so wonderful and romantic

30. 0. Luna Brown says:

Ooh! A really nice collection of photographs. Love the colour scheme!

1. [...] and Josh’s wedding was featured this morning on the amazing and inspiring blog The Wedding Chicks! We hope you all check it out for your wedding [...]

2. [...] am so happy to say that Jennifer and Josh’s wedding is featured on The Wedding Chicks! Check it out and leave a [...]

3. [...] two, three, four, five, six, [...]

4. [...] / Matt Phoenix Photography via Style Me Pretty / Project Wedding / Forever Photography Studio via Wedding Chicks / Forever Photography Studio via Wedding Chicks / Style Me Pretty [...]

5. [...] Anyways, I’m quite crazy for this colour theme right now: Source: The Wedding Chicks [...]