wedding inspiration

Our Love Is Sweeter Than Honey Bridal Shower

With spring and summer comes all things cheerful, charming, and warm. This BEEautiful bridal shower was inspired by the sweetest of them all: milk & honey! Couture Events partnered with SheWanders Photography to create this gorgeous inspiration. We adore both of these amazing San Diego wedding vendors.

This is one of those features that you are going to pass on to your maid of honor and say I want this pretty please. Lucky for your wedding party, Couture Events shared every last detail on how to pull this look off. You can read where to buy and make everything by clicking here. So, come step inside their sunny afternoon affair and get inspired!

Event Design & Coordinator: Couture Events
Photographer: SheWanders

Venue: Be Beauty
Makeup: Be Beauty
Hair: Foxi Lady Makeup and Hair
Floral Design: Organic Elements
Stationery: Brightly Designed
Desserts: Sweet As Honey
Linens: Concepts Event Design
Honey Dippers: Crate and Barrel
Plates & Glasses: Anthropologie
Bee Necklaces: Sophie and Chloe
Love Necklace & Earrings: Whitney Oliver Designs of Couture Boutique

Comments

1. 0. Elisha Davidson says:

The flowers are so fun with the honey dippers in it! & I love the bee plates! Lovely photos!

2. 0. Isha Webb says:

So unique and fun! I love how all the lil details tie together!

3. Oh! Sooo cute!! One of the cutest bridal showers I’ve ever seen! Could also work for a baby shower with a few tweaks!

4. 0. Sarah Goodwin says:

What a creative theme with such fun details?! I love the use of the honey dippers.

5. 0. shewanders says:

Thanks Amy and Jocey for featuring our cute shoot! It’s so rad to be featured on the wedding chicks =) I would love for my bridal shower to have such a fun feel one day.
    xoxo suzanne

6. 0. Hanna Olson says:

Oh my goodness! that’s the cutest theme and I love all the details. what an adorable bridal shower.

7. 0. Kaitlyn Baker says:

I love the colors!! Beautifully put together :)

8. 0. Peggy says:

This works for many, many celebrations…I love the “Queen Bee” I want this theme for my upcoming birthday party…especially love the milk idea so wonderful with baked goods!

9. 0. Katie Gordon says:

The sun just went away but this Beeautiful bridal shower brightened my day… but now I want dessert!!! must make a trip to the bakery!

10. 0. Gina says:

I love all of the little bees hiding throughout the desserts and on the glasses. The honey dippers are brilliant!

11. 0. Erin Davenport says:

Adorable shoot! I love all the details, especially the curled tags on the honey dipper. Wonderful job capturing it all, Suzanne :)

12. 0. Courtney Guillory says:

This is absolutely AMAZING! Couture Events has done it again! Great job ladies :) Such a creative idea, with gorgeous details

13. 0. Barn Weddings says:

I just love the theme! :D How I wish I could have one of this too.

14. 0. Sharon says:

Big thanks to Wedding Chicks for featuring our amazing team, love you guys!!

15. 0. Lindsey says:

Simply charming and sweet. What a cute idea!

16. Chicks- Thank you so much for featuring our honeybee shoot! What an honor! I absolutely adore your blog and I so glad our BEEautiful Bridal Shower made it! Thank you for sharing every detail with your readers!

Gina- The little hidden bees were our favorite part, little honeybees EVERYWHERE but in a classy, sweet way! Thanks for noticing!

17. I totally love the bee and honey-inspired idea here. They took it so far and it came out beautiful!

18. 0. Karina says:

As a part of the Couture Events team, this shoot was so much fun to help put together. All of the vendors involved were so amazing to work with and all of our inspiration blended together perfectly to bring a BEEautiful shower! I absolutely ADORE the honey bee theme…some wonderful inspiration just in time for summer! My favorites are the little honey dippers and of course the DIY pin wheels!

19. 0. Danielle Sidari says:

Stunning! I love the vibrant colors and the theme was carried out flawlessly : )

20. 0. Sarah Marie says:

I absolutely love the entire theme! All of the little details are so creative, and flow together so well. The pinwheels and honey dippers are my favorite- so fun! :) I would LOVE to have a bridal shower just like this!

21. 0. Tara Beatty says:

Thank you Wedding Chicks for featuring our BEEautiful bridal shower! Be beauty had a lot of fun creating the makeup looks and styling the girls in dresses from the boutique. And our garden setting was the perfect atmosphere for relaxing with some tea and indulging in the specially made sweets!

22. 0. vencanice says:

What a lovely post. Cool color combination. I LOVE THIS POST.

23. 0. Emily Herbig says:

Speechless, this is the cutest bridal shower idea I have ever seen. Couture Events blew this one out of the water! Great job!

24. 0. Amanda says:

This is the cutest idea for a bridal shower EVER! The little honey bees everywhere is so adorable with out being over the top. Sweet as honey did an awesome job on the desserts too, they look so yummy! Awesome job Couture Events, this is a wonderful inspiration!

1. [...] of working with some very talented members of the San Diego wedding scene. Here it is featured on Wedding Chicks!! We were thrilled when Couture Events asked us to be part of such a special shoot, shot by [...]

2. [...] y Rancheros Hat Party Bridal Shower ♥ Fun tattooed engagement shoot with animal masks! ♥ Our Love Is Sweeter Than Honey Bridal Shower ♥ Cotton themed wedding ♥ Little Horsethief Ranch wedding ♥ A dreamy wedding ♥ Handmade [...]

3. [...] This Bridal Shower Inspiration was also featured on WEDDING CHICKS! [...]

4. [...] We can’t get enough of these shower ideas on Wedding Chicks! Our Love Is Sweeter Than Honey Bridal Shower [...]

5. [...] We can’t get enough of these shower ideas on Wedding Chicks! Our Love Is Sweeter Than Honey Bridal Shower [...]

6. [...] We can’t get enough of these shower ideas on Wedding Chicks! Our Love Is Sweeter Than Honey Bridal Shower [...]

7. [...] Here’s a cute, simple bridal shower with the theme of honey, of course! For a full set of photos and full credit visit Wedding Chicks. [...]