PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Texas DIY Wedding

How incredibly lovely are Ashley and Max’s wedding invites? A vintage hankie for the invitation accompanied by mason jar response card. Hello cuteness. The two married at The Conservation Plaza in New Braunfels a quaint and charming wedding venue. Following the ceremony, guests enjoyed a true Texas style cocktail hour with fresh lemonade, sweet tea, Texas brewed beer, and homemade caramel corn. All photographed by Sarah McKenzie Photography.

For more DIY Wedding ideas see the entire wedding gallery.

Photographer: Sarah McKenzie Photography
Tent: Comal Rental
Second Shooter: Jenna of Cammi J. Photography
DJ: DJ Jonny Whutnot
Groom’s Attire:
Andrew Fezza
Veil or Hair Accessories: Southern Lady Veils

Comments

1. 0. Sarah M says:

It is such an honor to be featured today! Thank you so much Wedding Chicks!

2. 0. Ashley says:

Thanks Wedding Chicks! Thanks to Sarah McKenzie for the wonderful photos!

3. 0. weddingchicks says:

yea we adored the wedding. Congratulations to Ashley and Jame’s and of course Sarah you did an outstanding job.

4. 0. Amber Council says:

Ashley all your pictures are great!!
    You look beautiful, I had a very pleasant time doing your hair and makeup!
    I love your creativity and vintage flair!
    Truly a great bride to work with, very laid back and trusting!
    I’m very happy for you and you look stunning!

5. 0. Arjana Vizulis says:

Just one of the most beautiful, real, magical wedding´s i´ve ever been to, let alone had the honor to be a part of. Congrats to Ashley and Max, only hope you can lend your creativity if I ever get married!

6. 0. Becca says:

love it!!! Great photos! :)

7. 0. Stephanie says:

i LOVE the card box! so cute! their entire wedding was adorable :)

8. 0. Kim Jones says:

Gorgeous wedding, Ashley!! It’s always so cool to see how people use our “love jar” stamp. I love everything you did, sooo creative. :)

9. 0. Angela McKenzie says:

Beautiful bride and beautiful wedding! Very creative and so Texas! Love the photos!

10. 0. Amber R says:

Great Job Sarah I Love Love Love it! :D Everything Looks So Great! Very Cute Wedding!

11. 0. Louisan Frey says:

Very creative theme and photography is awesome!

12. Love all these details and the colors are great and fun!

13. 0. becca guynes says:

beautiful in every way!!!

14. love the diverse but cohesive bridesmaids dresses

15. 0. Janice says:

Not only was the bride beautiful and the groom handsome but the venue, food and hand made accompaniments really said “Ashley and Max”.

16. A DIY Texas wedding from one of our very own! http://t.co/kDAgbW9G

17. 0. Jamison says:

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand
    new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with helpful info
    to work on. You have done an impressive activity and our entire community will probably be thankful to you.

18. 0. Rosemary says:

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright
    violation? My site has a lot of unique content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission.
    Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being
    ripped off? I’d truly appreciate it.

1. [...] to instantly propose to it I love it so freaking much. Image by Sarah Mckenzie Photography via The Wedding ChicksHow to make these bad boys:Of course when I see this sort of thing I wonder, "how can I do [...]

2. [...] with flowers.  Boutonnieres can be made from colorful felt, feathers, fabric pinwheels, yarn, buttons or a combination of many materials for a mixed media [...]

3. [...] BHLDN, Splendid Stems, Imagine, Etsy Shop, Adam Barnes Photography, Meredith Perdue Photography, Wedding Chicks, Jose Villa Wedding Photography, Vivid Images Photography Etsy Shop Share this:TwitterFacebookLike [...]

4. [...] florals in this California elopement shoot are to die [...]