PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Pale Pink Wine Country Wedding From Megan Clouse Photography

Megan Clouse Photography shared with us this pale pink wine country wedding at the Viansa Winery.  Complete with a tuxedo clad men and the longest veil you have ever seen.

All of this, plus the prettiest pink floral arrangements and an absolutely stunning pale pink and peach cake. Click here to view the entire wedding gallery. There really are so many more lovely photos to see.

Photographer: Megan Clouse Photography
Invitations: The Green Kangaroo

Venue: Viansa Winery
Makeup & Hair: Lauthr Salon
Cake/Desserts: Sweetcakes by Rebecca
Caterer: Sage Catering
Coordinator: Brooke Altman
DJ: Tony Muzzin
Floral Design: Botanica Floral Designs
Wedding Music: Amethyst Trio

Comments

1. WOW! this wedding and images are completely LOVELY! Well done!

2. 0. Kailey-Michelle says:

<3 it all! So pretty.. i just adore vineyard weddings!

3. 0. Megan Clouse says:

It was such a beautiful wedding and I’m honored that you’re featuring it!

4. 0. weddingchicks says:

This is beautiful! I can’t get over how amazing that cake is! Thank you Megan for sharing this wedding with us!

5. 0. Rebecca Salinas says:

Thank you Wedding Chics! L feel not only honored to have been a part of this weeding, but also to be featured on your blog. Thank you so much Megan Clouse! <3 Nicole and Ben :)

6. The whole thing is beautiful but what I can’t get over is the little note card with a quote from (I’m assuming) the groom at age 4 and a half. So sweet to include in their special day!

7. Yummy – the pink is gorgeous!

8. 0. Kamie says:

Wow this is so pretty! I love the flowers and the cake! O and I also love that little note from the groom when he was little!!

9. 0. Emily Steffen says:

This wedding is STUNNING! :) so pretty and so pink! :) LOVE!

10. 0. Marisa says:

Do we know where she got that gorgeous hair piece? I need to have it! Haha!

11. 0. Liesl says:

How pretty and feminine! I am having a “blush and bashful” wedding in wine country next year so I really enjoyed this…lovely inspiration!

Liesl :)

12. Lovely photography and the quote is so precious. Made me smile from ear to ear. :)

13. I love the soft glow this wedding had!!!! Very pretty:)

14. 0. kristie says:

soooooo pretty!!!

15. 0. Rose says:

Wow! I just adore the colours of the flowers and bridesmaid dresses. And that cake is amazing, unlike any ive seen before.

Rose

16. 0. Nicole Smith says:

The bride’s maids look all cute at the first picture. Weddings, they never fail to make me smile. And Ben’s note is so touching.

17. 0. Nicole (Bride) says:

Just wanted to thank all of the vendors for doing an amazing job. Everything was beautiful.

The head piece was ordered from Etsy. The vendor, Julie can be found here:

18. 0. Nicole (Bride) says:

I just wanted to thank all of the vendors for doing such an amazing job. Everything was beautiful.

The head piece was ordered from Etsy. The vendor, Julie can be found here:

19. 0. JoAnn Hanson says:

As mother of the bride,the flowers,cake and the bride’s maids dresses were even more amazing in person. The color combination of the flowers beautiful!!!
    Nicole, you did a great job with the flowers,cake and bride’s maids dresses. You have a great eye for color and style!

What a beautiful couple.

20. 0. Lora Canzoneri says:

My husband Joel and I had the honor and privilege of attending this most beautiful and elegant wedding for this most beautiful bride and most handsome groom. Congratulations and best wishes to Ben and Nicole!

21. 0. Cindy and Jerry Foley says:

Great photo #56–the next wedding perhaps? it was truly a romantic evening for everyone–even for those with long memories! Thank you for a lovely celebration and our best wishes for many more happy times together. C and J

22. oh my goodness that little notecard is the best keepsake for the bride ever.

23. 0. leslie selvage says:

This by far was one of the most beautiful weddings we have ever had the pleasure to attend. Every detail was done with perfection. Loved your flower choices and the soft colors that were used.
    Ben’s postcard at the age of 4 1/2 pulled at my heart. So very sweet.

24. 0. Kim Floyd & Bryan Plumley says:

Just looking at these beautiful photographs remind me of what a truly wonderful time we had. It was such a beautiful wedding for a wonderful couple. Can’t wait to see you guys when you get back from the honeymoon.

25. 0. Marisa says:

Nicole, thanks for the link! You looked beautiful on your wedding day :)

26. 0. georgann and gerry coeur says:

Nicole and Ben, Thank you for sharing your special day with us. Everything was simply beautiful and everyone was having a good time. You two make a very handsome couple.

27. 0. photo says:

Check the weather of the small ticket workplace building.
    After the incident seriously it could lead to more serious cases like cervical cancer for women or worse still HIV-AIDS.
    Treadmills structure is: they are not a Kanye tweet.
    Soft-sided luggage, such as hand lotion, sunscreen, etc.
    , are considered pretty rude in alternative nations.

28. I adore pink. It just never fails to look pretty especially in weddings!

1. [...] One. Two. Three. Four. Five. [...]

2. [...] |Pfingstrosen: unbekannt | style me pretty | Amaryllis, Pfingstrosen, Ranunkeln: wedding chicks | Rosen in soft-pink: wedding chicks | style me pretty | Gerbera, Calla + Rosen: wedding-place  | Rosen + Calla: [...]

3. [...] Events/Jose Villa via Style Me Pretty; 6-  Megan Clouse Photography/Botanica Floral Designs via Wedding Chicks Tags: cakes, DIY, flowers, invitations, paper, printables, trends, watercolor, watercolour [...]