wedding inspiration

Wedding At The Museum of Contemporary Art in La Jolla

Alex and Pat wanted a wedding without any formality and aimed for the main focus on some good old fashion California fun. They chose a sleek venue with utterly breathtaking views and incorporated some silly fun into their day. Captured by Goodnickels Photography. Be sure to check out the entire wedding gallery by clicking here.

Photographer: Goodnickels Photography
Venue: Museum of Contemporary Art, La Jolla
Makeup: Alison Christian
Cake & Desserts: Cups
Caterer: Giuseppe
Coordinator: Rachel Welland
DJ: David Cutler, Hit It Productions
Floral Design: Nellie Chan, Stems Design Studio
Shoe Designer: Luichiny
Stationery: Cotton Flower Press
Custom Sunglasses: Print Globe
Dress: Pronovias
Suit: Hugo Boss
Hair Dresser: Tovi Christie

Comments

1. 0. Laura says:

Wow how gorgeous are the colors here! And her shoes OMG! This bride has some real STYLE!

2. What a fun looking wedding! Love the sunglasses and Polaroid camera.

3. 0. Mrs. Goodnickels says:

Thanks for posting, ladies– Alex + Pat’s wedding was so fun to photograph, and we’re really excited to share all their creative, unique ideas for a true party of a wedding!

4. 0. Taylor says:

I love the sunglasses what a great idea and so much fun for pictures! :D

5. 0. Bali Wedding says:

Hi, greetings from bali wedding Palace. I am very impressed and gave me new knowledge. Thanks for the article.

6. 0. Natalie Holford says:

What a fun wedding! Beautiful photos!

7. 0. Jeneane says:

Love the brides shoes! Love the photos featuring their shoes even more!

8. ahah! Love the sunglasses and the cool colourful details. I loove the table numbers.

9. 0. Kristie says:

I love the bride’s shoes! I know they’re Luichiny, but I’ve looked online and can’t find them. Can you tell me where they were purchased?

10. 0. Alex the Bride says:

Thanks for all the sweet comments about our wedding! We had the most wonderful vendors, who made our wedding the most wonderful day :) Kristie, I bought the shoes on endless.com, and I think they’re still available there.

11. 0. Karla says:

Love this wedding! Looks like a fun time. I have already bought a Polaroid camera and film for my wedding and was wondering how it worked for you? Did you have an assign picture taker?

12. 0. Alex the Bride says:

We didn’t have an assigned picture taker, we just had the polaroids and markers out an a table for people to take self-portraits and write a little message for us. (Lots of people kept them for themselves as keepsakes too, so it was sort of an additional favor). One of my wonderful, creative bridesmaids (http://natschwartz.blogspot.com/) had the great idea, and also had a really cute custom mailbox made for people to put the photos in for us.

13. 0. Ashley says:

Love the bridesmaid dresses! That’s the exact color I’m looking for. Where did you get them?

14. 0. Ally G. says:

Such a beautiful wedding! Anyone know where the groom’s tie is from?! Looking for a bunch of peach ties for all the guys!

15. 0. Caroline Starmer says:

This wedding looks like so much fun! What vendor did you use for the sunglasses?

16. 0. regan says:

Where are the peach bridesmaid dresses from?! Let me know!

17. 0. Alex the Bride says:

The bridesmaid dresses came from J. Crew, I ordered the ties custom from Me & Matilda on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/people/MeandMatilda), and we ordered the sunglasses from PrintGlobe.com.

Best of luck planning your weddings!

18. 0. Emily says:

Hi I know this was posted ages ago, but I would love to know what type of polaroid camera that is. I’m looking all over for a vintage looking camera but with cheap film and am having difficulties lol..Many thanks.

19. 0. Julie says:

Love the Polaroid idea, but where did you get them?

20. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire
    actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

21. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s a
    very easy on the eyes which makes it much
    more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more
    often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Superb work!

22. I’m extremely inspired with your writing talents and
    also with the layout for your blog. Is this a
    paid theme or did you customize it your self?
    Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it’s
    rare to look a nice blog like this one these days..

1. [...] California Wedding – Wedding Chicks [...]