plumprettysugar_prem

Condor’s Nest Ranch Wedding From Tyler Branch Photo

Our next wedding is overflowing with vibrant colors and handmade details that you are sure to adore.  From the mix-matched bridesmaid dresses to the antique brooch bouquet, Corbett and Ian had all of our favorite wedding details.

Photographed by Tyler Branch Photo at the ever-so-popular The Condor’s Nest Ranch. Be sure to check out the entire wedding gallery by clicking here.

Photographer: Tyler Branch for Paperback Weddings
Venue: The Condor’s Nest Ranch
Cinematography: Paperback Weddings
Floral Design: Christa Rose
Makeup: Tasha Dubreuil-Marinier

Comments

1. 0. lane dittoe says:

awesome images!!

2. 0. Katie says:

AMAZING! Loved this wedding so much! Thanks for sharing!

3. 0. mclouse says:

What a fun wedding! My favorites are the adorable bridesmaids and their eclectic look!!

4. 0. Marty Gresham says:

Another fantastic shoot by Tyler Branch!

5. 0. Nicole Ladegaard says:

Absolutely gorgeous! I loved all the little details and the video had me in tears. What an amazing love they share!

6. I just love the video! I love all the details! I love it all!! LOL

7. 0. Lisa Biesterfeld says:

I was in tears too! Very personal and sweet! Adorable couple throughout the whole process! Corbett knew exactly what she wanted -she booked the ranch at first sight! Great family! -in the video I was on the edge of my seat waiting for her to kiss him! I need a part II! Great Job all around!!!

8. 0. Latisha Carlson says:

I am in love what this Wedding. Stunning.

9. 0. Debbie Ruffalo says:

SOOOO Beautiful!! Made me cry. Such a gorgeous venue :)

10. 0. Jenny J says:

What a fantastic wedding keepsake for Ian & Corbett. I don’t think I stopped smiling through the entire video. Great job :)

11. 0. Megan Welker says:

such a beautiful wedding! I am so in love with the details and personal touches they put into it!

12. 0. Kim Cavanagh says:

Awesome wedding! Love the bouquet!!

13. Good work making standard photos unique. Lovely.

14. 0. Christy L says:

This is so great! Just curious, how did the photographer group the photos together like that? It makes them very easy to look at. Is there a template?

15. The bride looks soooo radiant and happy. Love this wedding from start to finish!

16. 0. Elizabeth says:

I love her fun veil!

17. 0. Christa Rose says:

I had the best time working on Corbett’s wedding flowers! She had such great style and was a joy to work with!

18. I love the beautiful eclectic bridesmaid dresses. Great Venue!

19. 0. Corbett says:

Thanks for all the sweet comments! Our day turned out exactly how we have been picturing it :) and all of the people we worked with (Paperback Weddings, The Condor’s Nest Ranch, Christa Rose Floral Design, etc…) made the day even more than we could have imagined! I’ve had a few people ask me about the bridesmaid dresses after seeing pictures, and they are all from my absolute favorite online shop, ModCloth.

20. 0. cb says:

Utterly beautiful!!! Please, please…where is the dress from?

21. 0. katie says:

love this wedding! i got married on the ranch too and love seeing how unique it is for every bride. congrats!

22. 0. jennifer says:

Amazing! The bride’s dress is stunning. Who is the designer? Where can you buy it?

23. 0. emily says:

does anyone know who designed the bride’s wedding dress? this is EXACTLY what I have been searching for!

24. 0. Kat says:

This wedding was beautiful! The video and pictures captured the day incredibly! I also absolutely loved Corbett’s dress… any idea the designer?

25. 0. Warrin says:

I am in LOVE with this stunning wedding! I love the casual feel set against the incredible backdrop. The couple seems like two beautiful people, and their love just bounds off the screen.
    The bride’s dress is breathtaking. It is exactly what I have dreamed about for my wedding. Do you know who made it?

26. This is nicely expressed. !

1. [...] This morning I wanted to share with you this happy and vibrant wedding celebration in sunny California. Held at The Condor’s Nest Ranch and captured by Tyler Branch it is full to the brim with gorgeous handmade touches including a vintage brooch bridal bouquet, guest seating cards with individual flag bunting, and a colorful array of mix-matched bridesmaids all donning knee-high boots. The whole vibe is infectious and it is easy to tell everyone had an absolute ball. Enjoy the full coverage of their merriment over at The Wedding Chicks. [...]

2. [...] Add one to a veil, add one to a cake, add one to your man [...]

3. […] left: lily&iris centre left: no credit bottom left: wedding chicks top right: lizabethannedesigns bottom right: wedding […]