Glamorous Backyard Wedding From Ryan Ray Photography

Our next feature could not be any lovelier. Ryan Ray Photography and In The Now Weddings and Events outdid themselves. Both of these tremendously talented wedding vendors happen to be part of our elite Hand Picked section, so you know it is going to be overflowing with class and sophistication.

Enjoy this backyard Temecula wedding and be sure to see the entire wedding gallery by clicking here.

All the details of this wedding – from the floral design to the stationery – were designed by In The Now Weddings and Events. To learn more about this insanely creative company, be sure to visit their Hand Picked vendor page by clicking here.

If you fell head over heals with the photographs from this intimate backyard wedding like we did, be sure to visit Ryan Ray Photography’s Hand Picked vendor page by clicking here.

Photographer: Ryan Ray Photography
Event Design: Amanda Auer- In The Now Weddings and Events
Cake/Desserts: Sweet and Saucy Shop

Comments

1. 0. Kristin Smetona says:

Lovely! Absolutely lovely! I don’t think I even need to say more.

2. 0. Jo says:

Wow.

3. 0. chenin boutwell says:

epic. Beautiful photography and Amanda knocked it out of the park. Congrats guys!

4. I love the style of photography in this wedding. Amazing.

5. 0. Amanda Auer says:

Amy [and Jocey]- your words are SO kind! I can’t thank you enough. I feel spoiled by your love. :)

This couple was my dream to work with… left everything to us, trusted it would be beautiful, and were INSANELY in love. What more could I ask?

xoxo,

A.

6. 0. Sarah Dobson says:

This is a gorgeous wedding!!! I love the color pallete!!

7. 0. weddingchicks says:

We cannot thank Ryan Ryan and Amanda enough for sharing this absolutely gorgeous wedding with us. We were so excited to feature it!

8. 0. Erica OBrien says:

Thought this was a styled shoot at first…that’s how good everything looks. Nice work everyone.

9. 0. Ryan Ray says:

such an incredible wedding to be a part of with such a great team. so so so thankful to you for featuring it and for your sweet words!!

10. 0. Gina Meola says:

Just breathtaking!!!!

11. 0. gabe aceves says:

absolutely beautiful. ryan did an amazing job with the photos (as expected) and the style is perfect.

12. OH MY GOSH. This wedding is so absolutely breath taking! Each and every detail is stunning…I especially love the wedding ceremony site!

13. 0. Sarah says:

Such lovely photos. And those shoes…jealous.

14. 0. Joshua Ochoa says:

The photos are great! It was a pleasure contributing to this beautiful event.

15. Absolutely breathtaking! Love these photos!

16. 0. Libby says:

gorgeous! love her colors too!

17. 0. Satra says:

wow! I love everything about this wedding!!

18. 0. Savannah says:

This is a gorgeous backyard wedding! The florals are to die for! That gown– wow! What a very unique and intricate cake… Gorgeous photos, bride, couple…such an inspiring wedding and design. Really like the bouquet shot with the bride’s arms around her groom. What a great way to show the details of the wedding– the bouquet and ring. So sweet!

The French Bouquet: European-Inspired Wedding Florals in Tulsa, OK

19. 0. Kailey-Michelle says:

Love love this wedding! So pretty and elegant yet not stuffy! Her garter is lovely and the decor is perfection!

20. lovely, sweet girl, the dream in my mind, best wishes.

21. This is so pretty!

22. 0. Lauren says:

Love this wedding! where did the misters suit come from the color is perfect!

23. 0. Alyx says:

what can i say?WOW…amazing….the bride looks so fabulous…her dress is so amazing…goregeous shoes… what a wedding…good job!;)

24. 0. dayanara garcia says:

this wedding is amazing!!! where can i rent the chuppah like the one they used?

25. 0. Jasmine says:

Breathtaking! Thanks for sharing with us!

26. 0. Brautkleider says:

Artikel ist brillant, thank u für den Austausch mit uns!

27. 0. Whitley says:

Absolutely amazing!! Who is the designer of your wedding gown?? :) Email me please, whitleymitchell11@gmail.com

28. 0. Alpha says:

Such a beautiful wedding! Everything looks so elegant.. But my favorite is the center piece combination with table number. I really would love to find those center pieces for my wedding. Could you PLEASE send me the information where I could find those? Thanks in Advance and CONGRATULATIONS!

29. Would love for Ryan to shoot my wedding. He’s insanely talented. Love the colour scheme of this wedding!

1. [...] Chicks blog! Our rundown of the details will come soon, but head on over to the Wedding Chicks blog HERE to get a [...]

2. [...] Grey Macarons 7. Ruffle Cake 8. Earring Set 9. Vintage Shoes 10.Empyrean Circlet Share this: Tags: BHLDN, blue, boho, bride, [...]

3. [...] trophy centerpiece design by In The Now Weddings and Events, photo by Ryan Ray Photography, via The Wedding Chicks; white trophy vase by studio choo via [...]

4. [...] These photos are simply to provide ideas for use of the product that we do carry. Photo Credits: Wedding Chicks Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. Posted in [...]

5. [...] {Above image ~ top to bottom, left to right: Harlow dress by Vera Wang; party photographed by Corey Sanders from COCOCOZY; tissue garland from Caramelos Artful Supplies on Etsy; cake by Sweet and Saucy Shop photographed by Ryan Ray Photography from Wedding Chicks} [...]