We hope you had a wonderful week and we wanted to leave you with something blue in this week's Sweet Treats. Stay tuned we have some wonderful things in store for you.
1. Our Antique Monogram with your initial and your color for only $10.
2. A blue wedding ring never looked so lovely from Corbin Gurkin Photography.
3. Antique wedding cake from The Wedding Tribune.
4. How to make your shoes have a blue bottom from The Flirty Guide.
5. Oh So Beautiful Paper has the best invites. Like this one from See Saw Designs.
6. Of course a white bouquet perfectly wrapped with blue ribbon from Martha Stewart.
Are you smitten BHLDN's new decor line, but need a budget alternative? Get the look for less in a special "Can't Afford It/Get Over It" decor edition on The Broke-Ass Bride.
Watch now: Ralph Lauren describes the 'amazing' dress he designed for his daughter. BRIDEfinds has the whole scoop on the Dylan Lauren wedding dress.
This couple's Real Wedding in Kansas is a happy ending you only see in the movies! See the bride's DIY details + engagement photos at Ok, Now What Bride.
How sweet are these Mr. and Mrs. Luggage Tags on Honey Living?
Think you know all about wedding planners/coordinators/consultants? You might want to read Every Last Detail's 5 Things To Know About...Wedding Planners first!
Do you like ombre, rainbows, love and happiness? So do we. Ombre Wedding Totes on Wedding Chicks.