PPS-FW14-SIG-550X430A

Spring Wedding Designed by XOXO Bride

XOXO BRIDE Coordinator Saralee Franchi delivered a stellar wedding to our doorstep. We know it is going to be a  momentous occasion because XOXO BRIDE is one of our Hand Picked Wedding Vendors. To see more of XOXO BRIDE’S perfectly pretty work click here.

We adore the DIY approach of this wedding with polished details and whimsy spirit. Deanna & Soren embraced unique and invigorating concepts that inspired their guests all the way through the reception! All photographed by Cameron Ingalls. Be sure not to miss every detail in the full wedding gallery.

Event Design: XOXO BRIDE
Hair & Makeup: TEAM Hair & Make-up

Coordinator: XOXO BRIDE ~ Saralee Franchi
Photographer: Cameron Ingalls. , Alex Creswell
Cake & Desserts: Montecito Confections
Floral Design: Louloudi Design
Venue & Caterer: The Canary Hotel
Lighting: Bella Vista Design
Officiant: Patrice Handley
DJ: Vroomz

Comments

1. 0. Lauren H. says:

I had a bird cake topper, so naturally I love this one! :) What a great touch! The colors of the flowers, vases, and lighting all works so well together. Well done!

2. 0. Lorna C says:

Beautiful photography, gorgeous cake. Yum!

3. Beautiful! I love the centerpieces.

4. 0. Sonia Hopkins says:

I just love what the bride & Saralee did with the walk from the courthouse to the Canary hotel. It was so fun and lively. Really added a unique touch.

5. 0. Laura Miller says:

I LOVE those shoes!

6. 0. Corinna says:

What a beautiful wedding and all of the details are wonderful. Those shoes are amazing and the cake is so simple but elegant.

7. 0. ani says:

love it! who is the dress by!?

8. 0. Erika says:

Love the mini macaroons, the bold color scheme and the bride’s hair!

9. 0. Danielle says:

Love the combination of the hot pink anemone, lilac and thistle. Beautiful!

10. 0. Amanda Lewis says:

This is such a beautiful wedding…the colors, the florals…and that dress! I especially love the walk from the ceremony to the reception-what a unique, FUN touch to their special day. And how great to have everyone they passed on the street admire them-just the kind of special attention every bride and groom should have on their wedding day. Love everything about this!

11. 0. Sommer says:

WOW!! What a beautiful wedding. The attention to every detail is amazing. I am so empressed with Saralee. She does amazing Job. I always look forward to seeing what unique, memorable accent Saralee will add to her weddings. I’m a fan!!

12. 0. Debbie Casey says:

Wow what a great job! This day looks magical. I love the differant colors used in the flowers. Everything looks elegant but casual at the same time. Great job Saralee!!!!!!!!!!

13. 0. Maggy O. says:

The wedding looks amazing! Everything looks so romantic and intimate love it!

14. @ Ani – I fell in love with this dress the minute I saw it. The gown is by Jim Hjelm. Please let me know if you would like the style name or any additional information. Thanks!!

15. 0. Hailey says:

Where can I find a necklace like this one??? I have having such a hard time finding one.

16. 0. Cathy Bardos says:

Beautiful wedding!!! Simple elegance!
    You always do a great job Saralee!

1. [...] Spring Wedding Designed by XOXO Bride from Texas Wedding | The Wedding Chicks by [...]

2. [...] This long necklace looks beautiful with the low back of this dress. To see the rest of the photos of this wedding go here. [...]