plum pretty sugar

European Elegance By Christa Elyce Photography

Hopefully the weeks before your wedding are flying by. In the meantime we  have some wonderfully lovely wedding inspiration for you from Christa Elyce Photography and Amanda Carol.

Living abroad in Europe was the inspiration behind this shoot. Christa wanted to incorporate all of her wonderful experiences. Overflowing with fresh spring blossoms and dainty pastel hues, this shoot is surely to be a pinterest favorite.

Do not miss out on the full gallery of delightful photos by clicking here.

Photographer: Christa Elyce Photography
Event Design: Amanda Carol
Venue: Heritage Park
Makeup: Thalio Beckham
Hair: Robin Wormington
Stationery: Memento Designs
Floral Design: Gardner’s Grow
Cake: Ruth Palmer
Caterer: Jamie Smith

Comments

1. 0. Gina Leigh says:

Oh, wow!! I’m entirely in love with those gorgeous chair backs and sashes! May I take them home with me, please??

2. 0. christa elyce says:

This was so much like planning my own wedding all over again. But I really enjoyed all the inspiration coming together when Amanda Carol and I collaborated on the day of the shoot.

I’m so excited for the next styled shoot!

3. 0. katie says:

Where oh where did they get the wedding sign from? I love it!!!

4. 0. christa elyce says:

The sign…I found in the curbside. A neighbor just moved in and I guess it had their home number on it from their previous residence…because they didn’t want it anymore! I painted Wedding on it and loved it for the shoot!!!

5. Love this shoot! The colors are amazing and the crystal chandelier from the tree is to die for.

6. 0. Thalio Beckham says:

I had so much fun doing the makeup for this shoot. Everything looks so perfect. We had an amazing team. Yay for team Christa.

7. 0. Taylor says:

I love the subtle maps on the invitations and then the bottons, totally adorable!

8. 0. nicole says:

love love love it! So romantic and rustic.

9. 0. Amanda Eck says:

This was so much fun!! what a great day it was! and everything turned out perfect!!!

10. This is such a beautiful, soft and romantic wedding. The blue in the bouquet really pops and I love the hanging chandelier! Beautiful!

11. 0. Megan F. says:

Goregous! Stunning! Breathtaking! Inspirational! Shall I go on? I loved every detail! Your bride and groom were simply stunning, too! They look like the perfect couple! Fabulous job!

12. 0. lisamarie says:

I absolutely love the table numbers!! Where can I get some??

13. 0. Janet says:

Love this wedding! It is so romantic. Especially love the paper goods by Memento Designs. They are so vintage and original. The buttons are such a nice touch. Beautiful!!!

14. This photoshoot is stunning! I especially love the bridal bouquet, so simple yet so elegant…

15. 0. Danielle says:

What are those blue berries in the bouquet??

16. loved the photo shoot. The whole look of the bride and groom was sooo romantic. loved it

17. 0. Laura says:

I am loving the birdhouse!

18. LOVE this shoot. The invitations, the moss runner, and the gorgeous photography!!

19. I just want to sit at that utterly stunning table for the rest of my life…this photo shoot is truly drop-dead gorgeous!

20. Wow. Very baroque. Stunning bouquet.

21. 0. Julianne says:

Wow. Beautiful. Truly an inspiration!

22. 0. Dewan Demmer says:

Rustic, and such cool pastels. Nice photos.

23. 0. Robbin Montero says:

LOVE the vintage theme..the bride totally fits!

Robbin Montero
    A Dream Wedding

24. 0. idovenues says:

The chairs sashes are incredible- I wish every bride who is thinking about a travel or vintage styled theme would look at this

25. Gorgeous!

26. 0. jessica garza says:

THE BRIDES HAIR LOOKS BEAUTIFUL! IM GLAD I WAS ABLE TO WHIP THAT UP FOR THE SHOOT!
    AWESOME TEAM TO WORK WITH FOR SURE!

27. 0. Christina says:

Thank you for sharing this gorgeous wedding inspiration! It is the perfect balance of international inspiration and southern sweet! I loved the table so much I incorporated it into my inspiration board today. Thank you for sharing and allowing me to include it in my blog post!

xo Christina Leigh

28. 0. Terri Tucker says:

I love those chair sashes. What kind of fabric is that? I would love to do those at my daughter’s wedding in August.

1. [...] wonderful styled inspiration shoot hosted on Wedding Chicks! Love on [...]

2. [...] First Row: Love and Lavender Second Row: Design by Momento Designs Image by Christa Elise via The Wedding Chicks 3. Burlap Accessories From Simple Splendor Photography via The Brides Cafe 4. [...]

3. [...] Row 1: Bouquet, antique key, travel tags, vintage table [...]