All DIY Projects

New Mason Jar Wedding Invitation Suite

Mason jars make the perfect drinking glass and the cutest vases. They are by far on the top ten list of a must have at any vintage inspired, farmhouse or shabby chic wedding. Lucky for you, we just added a New Mason Jar Wedding Invite to our collection.

Our newest download is thanks to Like a Cup of Tea who was so kind to share her adorable design with us to share with you! Yes, it is free and yes you can customize it with your colors and your specific information. Pretty much the most awesome thing in the world.

If you are interested in being a guest designer please email jocey@weddingchicks.com and we will share with you how to make it happen. Be sure to check out all of our designs we have a ton.

Categories: All DIY Projects

Comments

1. 0. Karin Beauregard says:

Amazingly cute! Love!

2. 0. Nicole says:

OMG! i love these!!!!!!!!

3. Ugh. So cute and fun…how perfect for a warm, summer wedding outdoors! These just make me want to run about and catch lighting bugs!

4. 0. weddingcreativo says:

Very cute you guys!

5. 0. Nicole says:

I’m having trouble customizing the invitation. It keeps going to an error page :(

6. 0. BL says:

I love your guest designer free downloads! Your wedding blog made it possible for me to make my own invitations for my wedding. Thanks!

7. 0. Kamie says:

Basically this is amazing!! I love it!!

8. 0. heather says:

You guys did SUCH a great job turning these into customizable downloads! I absolutely love love love them. You made my day/week/month!

9. whoa is this for real????? amazing.

10. 0. Mel says:

Fantastic, the jar is very similar to blueenvelopes on etsy though!

11. 0. Naomi says:

Adorable!!!

12. 0. Allison says:

okay so I may sound stupid but will this always be a free download? My boyfriend and I are not engaged yet but I would LOVE these invitations! I love your site! So glad that “Lovely Little Details” posted this today!!!! Thank you! :)

13. 0. stephanie says:

these are awesome!!!! My fiance and I have no money and we are doing shabby chic as much as possible. this totally fits our recycling theme!!!!

14. 0. JennaLyn says:

Hello ladies,
    I too LOVE these invitations and have been trying for 8 hours now to figure out how to save them to my computer, since when I just click print they do not print in the correct size. I am using Google Chrome as suggested and it only allows me to save it as a php file which shows up as symbols and not an image when I open it. PLEASE HELP,I LOVE THESE!

15. 0. Amanda says:

LOVE these! How do you print these!?

16. 0. Danielle says:

I love these mason jars! I just wish you could change the font on the letters. Some letters look backwards, or like other letters depending on the capitalization. It would be great if you could customize your font!

17. 0. Sharon says:

How do you save the mason jar invites to your computer?????? Thanks.

18. 0. Cathy says:

how do you download these?

19. 0. Tannis W says:

This is an old post but>>>
    I just printed these off. It worked Perfectly!!!! I’m so so happy with it.
    I have a mac computer and just followed instructions then a sample of the card showed up on my screen. I hit print on my computer and then changed the options on the print set up, choose 4 images per page and done! I printed it off. turned the paper over and printed the other side the same way.
    Awesome awesome I’m so happy. Thank you so much

20. 0. Tiffany Blair says:

I am in love with this idea.. I knew I wanted a rustic chic wedding and I knew I wanted lots of mason jars.. This blew me away.. MUST HAVE IT!

21. 0. amanda says:

I used these for my wedding invitations and they came out so beautiful! I had made all of my invitations, RSVP cards and center pieces. For the invitations I used: card stock. Card stock works so much better than regular computer paper, it has more of texture to it and it’s heavier. I used (and this might sound crazy) scrapbook paper. The kind that comes and sheets. And I used a good, high quality glue. Took me three days to make all of them, but it was worth it. The “ooohs’ and “ahhhs” and my guests when I told them I had hand made everything, made my wedding that much better. If truly felt like MY wedding.

22. 0. kari crittenden says:

can you suggest some good fonts for a vintage country chic look? I am working on tags for our mom’s group tea and testimony, thanks!

1. [...] Mason Jar Wedding Invitations {Printable} – The Wedding Chicks [...]

2. [...] Mason Jar Wedding Invitations {Printable} – The Wedding Chicks [...]

3. [...] Mason Jar Wedding Invitations {Printable} – The Wedding Chicks [...]

4. […] top left, clockwise:  paperdolls, mason jar suite, florals in jars, B&W shot, green-hued ties, jewels, SP bowtie, Spring Haven, pink lemonade, […]