White By Vera Wang | Affordable Wedding Gowns

I am sure you have heard that Vera Wang has designed a collection of affordable wedding gowns for David’s Bridal, making it possible to have a high-quality fashion look at a price that’s more accessible.

They also offer accessories that will be available to help you create a complete wedding look. Dresses start at $600 and go up to $1400.

Peruse the entire collection and let us know what you think. Be sure to see all of our favorite dress designers by clicking here.

Comments

1. 0. Ashley says:

I have the pink one!!! well, it’s not pink, I wasn’t brave enough, but I was thinking getting the underskirts dyed pink for that ombre look that is so awesome right now! I bought a Vera Wang dress first, and amazingly, I went and tried on the David’s Bridal dress just for fun and ended up liking it better than the real (and very expensive) Vera dress I bought first! The DB dresses are not as high quality as the VW gowns… but for anyone who is looking to save $6000 or more, trust me, the quality is worth the savings!

2. 0. Kate says:

I just bought the pink one, in pink too! I loved it. Fell in love with it online and even moreso after I tried it on. I went back and forth between the pink and ivory colors, but in the end went with the pink version for something a little different. All her DB gowns are gorgeous though. It was so fun trying them on!

3. 0. KB {eleGALA.com} says:

We adore this line. It’s fresh, fun, and truly elegant!

4. Vera Wang’s Wedding dresses are unsurpassed by the artistry…I was so routing for Kate to wear one of these beauties. These will be timeless in their beauty…simply another amazing collection. Looking forward to seeing these up close at Bridal market NYC this Fall..

5. 0. Vanessa Vargas says:

Vera Wang’s White line for David Bridal are a dream! they are beautiful delicate they evoke pure romance, I am sure many brides will look amazing on these dress and love the opportunity of owning a Vera Wang dress.

6. 0. vera wang says:

The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it won’t fail me just as much as this particular one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read through, however I truly thought you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of complaining about something that you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention.

7. 0. Kate Mielech says:

I am looking to buy
    White by Vera Wang:vw351029
    I want to know to do ship to Dublin Ireland
    I would be truly grateful if you could help me with this situation and I don’t mind
    paying any extra shipping or tax expenses

thanks Kate

8. 0. nerolie says:

who’s the model, i think I’ve seen her somewhere before

9. 0. nerolie says:

who’s the model, i believe I’ve seen her somewhere before

1. [...] Vera Wang for David’s Bridal. At first I thought it was lame but then I saw the dresses. & then I saw the prices of said [...]