Romantic wedding hair pieces

We have some stunning lush and simply gorgeous wedding hair pieces for you to gaze at from Blue Orchid Floral. We also love when a bride has a stunning hair piece to go along with her look and feel. These hand crafted beauties were photographed by Silvana Di Franco Photography.

Be sure to see all the beautiful hair pieces by clicking here.

Photographer: Silvana Di Franco Photography
Accessorizes: The Blue Orchid – Heather Murdock
Makeup & Hair: Tamra-Marie

Comments

1. 0. Kelsey says:

These are so beautiful! As a photographer, I love seeing beautiful hair accessories like this. They such a gorgeous detail that adds a touch of glamor, whimsy and romance.

2. 0. Alicia Goodell says:

I absolutely love these! Especially the very last picture, the hair piece is incredible!!!!

3. 0. Heather Murdock says:

Thanks so much for featuring my fabric flower pieces today, as shot by the amazing Silvana di Franco — so exciting!!!

Heather xo

4. 0. Silvana says:

This shoot was so much fun! I’d like to also thank Barbara Schwann! Without her, we wouldn’t have had all the beautiful landscapes and pool!!

5. so dreamy and light! gorg!

6. 0. Nancy Wong says:

Stunning! Silvana’s work always take my breath away.

7. 0. Dana Searcy says:

Thanks for sharing. These are so pretty and perfect for Spring! So romantic.

8. These are just pretty! A flower on your hair during your wedding day is always lovely. :) I love love those hairpieces especially the headband type.

9. 0. vencanice says:

Her hair is very romantic, i love her look on the wedding. Thanks for sharing.

10. 0. dekoracija says:

These hair accessoires are so nice, they can be a perfect gift for the bride, thanks for amazing ideas!

1. [...] blog is super special. The Wedding Chicks! There is such attention to all things weddings, I’m beyond flattered. Really! Great way to [...]