You Need This Kate Spade “Mrs.” Necklace

How darling is this Kate Spade Say Yes ”Mrs” Necklace? Pretty adorable and not a bad price point of $78.

Thank you to Elizabeth of Posh Paperie for sending this little cutie for us to share.

Know about a great shop that you think is perfect for our You Need This segment? Email amy {at} weddingchicks.com.

Please Note: We know that you do not actually ‘need’ the items that we feature. You Need This is a fun way to share products that we like with you. You have free will to purchase products that you like or not.

Comments

1. 0. Kim C says:

This is so pretty! I would love to buy this to wear after the ceremony and at the reception…after we officially say “I do!” Very classic and simple.

2. 0. Megan Clouse says:

Leave it to Kate to make something so cute!!

3. 0. Sarah Gill says:

I think it should be mandatory to receive this when you sign the registry.

4. 0. weddingchicks says:

@Sarah .. haha that’s cute. (:

5. 0. andrea says:

Ooh I love this! Is it extra cute, or a little creepy to wear this, since my boyfriend’s initials are MRS?

6. so so so adorable!!!

7. 0. Kaleigh says:

Oh, weddingchicks, I love that you know I needed this. KateS warms my heart <3

8. Adorable!

9. 0. David says:

Please someone tell me where i can buy this necklace. It is all sold out. If anyone has it i will buy it from you for more than you paid for it. i will make it worth it. Please respond to me asap. you can email me at davidssteele@gmail.com.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE THIS – I WILL 100% BUY IT!

1. [...] rad details that Kate pulled together. From the purple tulle under her tea-length dress and her Kate Spade MRS necklace to her sparkly Jimmy Choos and comfy purple Chucks, Kate thought of everything. (She is also a [...]