Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower, a party or whenever. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.
These personalized Do It Yourself Photo Save the Date Calendar Cards contain envelopes, too. Send something super fancy to your guests. All you need is some paper, a printer and little bit of creativity. Download your Do It Yourself Photo Save the Date Calendar Cards here. We have even more Do It Yourself projects here.
1. Printer, we love the Epson Stylus Photo 1400
2. #10 Luxe Fino Cream Flat Cards 25 for $6.25
3. #10 Open End Luxe Fino Cream Envelopes 10 for $5.50
4. Stamp and Ink
5. 3 Photos (if you would like to attach an actual photo to the card)
1. Choose your favorite photo and print or trim to 4 inches by 3 inches and attach it to your Save the Date. You can go to your local photo lab or print them yourself on photo paper. (We have printed the image directly on the card.) If you would like to have the photo placed directly on the card for you it will be $20, please email LORI and she will take care of it for you!
2. Simply print out your cards. We used the Epson Stylus Photo 1400 and it's amazing! Perfect for all of your wedding DIY projects.
We got our card stock and envelopes at Paper Source.
#10 Luxe Fino Cream Flat Cards 25 for $6.25
#10 Open End Luxe Fino Cream Envelopes 10 for $5.50
Hope you enjoy the new collection and thanks again to Lane Dittoe.
Download our Fancy Photo Save the Date Calendar Cards here.You might also like our Original Save the Date Calendar Cards.
You might also like our Indie Photo Save the Date Calendar Cards.