Happy Friday Friends.
1. Click here to see the entire 2011 Marchesa Wedding Dress Collection
2. Infuse pink lemonade with a lush bouquet of citrus fruits and edible roses for a drink that is all at once, sweet, tart, and floral. Thanks to Country Living for this splendid idea.
3. Pretty in pink tiered cake from Elizabeth Hodes cake designer
4. Shine Invitations creates some magical pieces for your spring wedding
5. In love with the vintage hankie in the groom's pocket. Photographed by Emily Johnston Anderson Photography
The Broke-Ass Bride is sharing one reader's best tips on scoring a cheap wedding or engagement ring, and getting the most bang for your blingy buck.
This week, BRIDEfinds brought you the first photos of Matthew Williamson bridal. No tie-dye here.
Wouldn't it be sweet to wear your love's fingerprint on a pendant for your wedding day, and every day after? Or have him wear yours on his wedding day cufflinks. Check out the Loveprint Collection featured on Honey Living.
Need some color in your wedding? Have a look see at this little Homemade South African Wedding By Jacki Bruniquel over on Wedding Chicks.
It was an honor for bWed Exclusive to share this Happy Ever After Love Shoot from Evoke Images this week! Beautiful photos and the most touching story of strength and true love! Happy Ever Afters are possible - this couple is testament to that!