In this weeks, Sweet Treats we are going to inspire you to make a darling DIY wedding favor. It should take you around 20 minutes. Well that is how long the cupcakes take to bake.
1. Bake The cupcake. Recipe courtesy of babble. See the recipe below.
2. Place them in an eco friendly individual Cupcake Box.
3. Place them in some super cute tulip shaped baking cups from Cupcake Social.
4. Tie some bakers twine around your cupcake box. Which, is perfect for adding some colorful cheer.
5. The Ruffly Owl makes these super duper cute Kraft label tags. Tie them on and voila you have a handmade tasty wedding favor.
6. Oh yea you also need to frost your cupcake. This Martha Stewart icing gun creates professional appeal with professional ease for only $18.
Lauren of Every Last Detail answers some common questions about venues in the latest episode of ELD TV, “Venue 101!”
What are your plans for wedding earrings? Honey Living is obsessed with pearls right now. So classic and so affordable too.
A favorite wedding photographer is featured and giving out a chance to win on Ok, Now What Bride.
BRIDEfinds has the first photos of Shopbop’s Wedding Boutique – gowns from Thread Social, Calvin Klein, Catherine Deane and more!
It’s a twofer over on bWed Exclusive this week! It was an honor to share former Survivor cast member, Tanya Vance and fiance, Joseph’s love story and country engagement session! To see that love story continued and have their Hawaiian elopement or “weddingmoon” shared in the same week was just icing on the cake!
A little Lady Gaga wedding inspiration on the Wedding Chicks. Lady Gaga Inspired Wedding From Ashleigh Taylor Photography.
The Broke-Ass Bride is featuring a deliciously adorable southern charm-filled DIY budget wedding, complete with a BBQ sauce fountain and a $6k wedding budget breakdown!
15 Minute Vanilla Mini Cupcakes
1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
1 stick butter, melted
1/4 cup sour cream
3/4 cup milk
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a mini muffin tin with mini cupcake liners. Combine all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Fill cupcake liners halfway full.
2. Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until center cupcakes bounce back when touched.
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 stick butter, at room temperature
1-2 tablespoons heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix all ingredients well with an electric mixer.