Wedding_chicks_1kb

Vintage Inspired Beach Engagement Session From Constance Curtis

This beachy couple lives in Manhattan Beach and plans on Cabo for a destination wedding. Naturally, this sun loving duo wanted a beach engagement session.

So, OC Prop Girl and Constance Curtis collaborated to style a 50′s beach engagement shoot. The story is a beautiful lady sitting on the beach, spotted by a man walking by. They get in to conversation leading in to pictures at a picnic on the beach. The rest … history.

All captured by Aaron Young Photography. How much do you love?

Photographer: Aaron Young Photography
Event Design: Constance Curtis
Props and Design: OC Prop Girl

Comments

1. LOVE her hat and his shorts and that chair. Not overly styled. love it!

2. 0. ocpropgirl says:

Thanks girls for the feature! I admit I was obsessed with that red hat I brought too! She rocked the retro look! :)

3. 0. aaron says:

the post looks great! thanks wedding chicks!

4. The beach retro looks gets me every time! LOVE this and the photography is stunning!

5. 0. Dael says:

Love the photos and the retro look. Cute couple.

6. 0. Rebecca & Duncan says:

Thanks to Aaron and Constance!!! We are so lucky to have you! We had SO much fun that day and are so happy with all the photos! Can’t wait to look back at these throughout our life together :) Thanks to Wedding Chicks for posting!

7. 0. Constance Curtis says:

Thanks Wedding Chicks for the feature!! and to Rebecca and Duncan, my bride and groom to be, you are so welcome!! Thrilled to be planning your special day :) xo

8. 0. Sabina says:

Such a nice way to propose to the one you love…hope she said yes.

9. I just LOVE the reading photo! It’s an adorable way to show off the ring. And the most original way I’ve seen… ever.

1. [...] Vintage Inspired Beach Engagement Session – sun [...]