Do It Yourself, or DIY, wedding projects allow you to create your own personalized favors and touches that can be applied in any way you can imagine on your special day, for a shower or party. All you need are some basic items and a little creativity.
This Do It Yourself Wedding Bouquet Boutonniere can be easily personalized and you can start today. So simple and tasteful. Be sure to see all of our wedding diy projects.
Supplies for Boutonniere:
2 lily petals
1 lily leaf small vintage key (or other personal item)
18 gauge wire textured fabric (you can also use wide ribbon)
magnetic boutonniere holder (you can also use corsage pins)
low to medium temperature glue gun and glue scissors wire cutters
1. Fold a piece of fabric in half and cut out a leaf shape. You should get two identical pieces. Repeat this step two more times using different fabrics.
2. Run a bead of glue down the center of the inside of the fabric and place the wire and then the matching fabric leaf on top and press gently. Cut access wire. Repeat this step for the remaining two leaves.
3. Glue the two lily blooms together.
4. Glue the three leaves to the back of the two lily petals, one slightly below the next.
5. Glue the lily leaf to cover the entire back of the boutonniere.
You're finished! Enjoy your gorgeous boutonniere from Leslie Ivey Designs and Hilton Pittman Photography. To see how to make the matching bouquet click here.