plumprettysugarrobes

Cajun Wedding Inspiration From Trent Bailey Photography

We have such an incredibly from Trent Bailey Photography and Southern Fete. A Cajun themed styled shoot with southern feast of hush puppies, boudin balls, turducken with a wedding cake filled with pecan praline filling. Does not get any more southern than that!

If you are in love with the Southern Gentleman’s look provided by Louisiana born designer Billy Reid. His suiting is perfect for a Groom (or groomsmen) looking for something modern and different, but still classic gentleman.

You really have to see the entire gallery it is beyond super.

Photographer: Trent Bailey Photography

Event Design: Southern Fete
Venue: Acadian Villiage
Makeup: Kiki’s Consulting
Hair: Kiki’s Consulting
Cake/Desserts: Social Bites
Groom’s Attire: Billy Reid
Stationery: Southern Fete Creative
Dress: courtesy of A-Net’s Enchanted Dream
Hair Pieces: Preston and Olivia

Comments

1. The cake is stunning!! I love the way it matches in with the dress!! :)

2. The bride has such beautiful hair accessories!

3. So in love with the wedding cake !! Such creative touches we just cant get over – mini pecan pies, spices- and the dress is drool worthy!

4. 0. Victoria Sharkey says:

This is beautiful, and the last shot is perfection.

5. SO excited to see my work featured on wedding chicks!

@Jen/The Finer Things: My wife made the beautiful hair accessories; you can find her at http://www.prestonandolivia.com

6. 0. Paper Moss says:

wow.. what a dress! and hair piece.. and cake… and invites… and, well, everything. LOVE.

7. 0. Kelly Gill says:

So beautiful! The spice bar is such an inspired idea! Love Love Love!!!!

8. 0. melissa key says:

Simply fabulous ! Takes me back home to the South.

9. 0. Ashton says:

LOVE the photos, Trent. Who is the designer of the dress?

10. What a gorgeous shoot! I love the cake, her dress and all the fabulous hairpieces she’s wearing!

11. 0. Wendy says:

Could someone let me know how the texture on the cake was created? I’ve been seeing this beautifully delicate, ruffled edges everywhere and am wondering if it is a fondant or icing technique? Simply gorgeous!

12. Possibly the pretties bride I have ever seen! Fabulous styling, stunning photographs, great details, beautiful couple. Thanks for sharing!

13. 0. Dara Kent-Cobb says:

So excited to see my pieces featured here on The Wedding Chicks! I had so much fun creating pieces for this shoot.

14. 0. Chelsea Patricia says:

Mmmm, so lovely.

15. 0. Loreta Campo says:

Trent pictures are breathtaking. I love how they just come alive…..It’s like you are actually there….

Still looking for Dara’s fashions…

Keep up the great work…. Nanny South

16. Loving this. Valerie did such a fabulous job!

17. 0. Amanda Hagood says:

Love me a southern flavored wedding!

18. 0. Megan Hayes says:

Love that cake!!

19. 0. Katie O'Keefe says:

I’m from the South (Mobile, AL) and I LOVE this wedding. We had pralines in our guests’ welcome bag…love it!

20. This must be one of the most gorgeous dresses I have ever seen! Amazing detail, loving it. And everything else about this wedding is beautiful. Gorgeous photography as well!

21. This bride has so much style it’s insane. LOVE her dress, hair and makeup, veil and accessories… just beautiful! And that cake! STUNNING!!!

22. 0. bridal girl says:

So loving the bride! She is really beautiful and I love all her wedding jewelry. Love especially the one on her hair!

23. Thank you all for your sweet comments about the cake! Wendy- It’s fondant, I rolled it super thin, then ran it through the pasta machine, cut it into ribbons and gathered it to make the ruffled effect.

24. 0. Jenna says:

Trent’s photos are so beautiful! Such a gorgeous shoot!

25. 0. Emily says:

I love love this shoot! That last headpiece…and the garlic placecard holders…just divine.

26. 0. Valerie Woerner says:

So glad y’all liked the shoot! Thanks for the feature Wedding Chicks!

27. 0. BrynaS says:

Did they jump the broom? Nice printwork!!

28. Favourite!

29. Thx to Trent, VAl, and everyone involved for letting me be a part of this shoot!!! Loved it!!!
    KIKI

30. 0. kelli says:

Anyone know the designer of her dress??

31. 0. Bridal Profile says:

Nice wedding. But really do not who is the dress designer.

1. [...] would LOVE for you to check it out featured over at Wedding Chicks today, and leave some love (in the form of comments over on their [...]

2. [...] Wedding Chicks just featured a lovely cajun themed styled shoot. What we loved most about the shoot? The creative [...]

3. [...] Source, photo Trent Bailey Photography [...]

4. […] Cartoon Graphic/ Pinterest- Princess Tiana/ Wedding Chicks- Cajun Wedding/ inspriation Frog toppers/ style me pretty-wedding ceremony/ Pinterest -lightening […]