Gorgeous City Affair Wedding From Janae Shields

San Fransisco is a magical place to have a city wedding, it has that old world charm with all the touches of a modern city.

Enjoy this black tie affair with purple touches from Janae Shields. The bride’s dress is quite stunning with that elaborate bead work, don’t you think? Be sure to see the entire wedding gallery with all the gorgeous details.

Ring Bearer Bowls: Palomas Nest

Photographer: Janae Shields
Event Design: Event Space SF
Venue: Bently Reserve
Cake/Desserts: Satura Cakes
Caterer: Thomas John Events
Coordinator: Event Space SF
DJ: Denon & Doyle
Floral Design: Amy Burke Designs
Invitations: Aerialist Press
Makeup: Make Up By Mina
Hair: I Do Weddings

Comments

1. 0. Karin Woodward says:

Love Janae! Beautiful as usual!

2. 0. AC says:

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

3. Stunning! The first photo is absolutely gorgeous!

xo

4. Beautiful wedding! Love the details on the dress

5. This is stunning! I love her dress!

6. 0. Kate Aragon says:

Amy, thank you for posting the best day of my life! My dress was by far my most favorite piece of the day. Just in case people are wondering, it’s the “Rhianna” dress from Monique Lhuillier’s Spring 2009 line.

7. 0. SImply Designed says:

Love the dress!!! Beautiful wedding. I really love the black and white staircase photo, just stunning! Congratulations to the bride and groom!

8. That dress is beyond gorgeous!!

xx,
    dCc

9. 0. Janae Shields says:

I loved this wedding! What a wonderful day to be a part of. Thanks for featuring it!

10. 0. Bianca says:

Awesome! Having our wedding at the Bently in October. Were the spiral stairs there, or at the church?? Because I sure don’t remember seeing them when we toured the Bently, and I would have remembered those! Hoping that our wedding is just as lovely!

11. 0. Kristie says:

I absolutely love the silver pillar candle holders. Can anyone tell me where to find them? I am getting married in August and would love to have such a beautiful piece as part of our centerpieces!

Thank you for any help you can lend!
    Kristie

12. 0. Kate Aragon says:

Bianca – The staircase is just out the back door of the Bently and to the left (the Sansome Street entrance side). Kristie – Our florist provided the silver pillar candle holders and I know that several of her items are from Pier 1/Crate and Barrel/etc. Check etsy.com for fun vases and candle holders!

13. 0. Kristie says:

Kate,

You are wonderful! Thank you for your help!!!

Best Wishes to you!

14. 0. Kayla says:

Beautiful wedding! I also love the silver pillar candle holders and your earrings ! Where did you find the earrings?
    Thank you for the help!
    Kayla

15. 0. Kate Aragon says:

Kayla – The earrings I found were on sale at Anthropologie! Not sure if they are still there but they have lots of other fun options.

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by weddingchicks and weddingchitchat, jason boudinot. jason boudinot said: RT @weddingchicks: Gorgeous City Affair Wedding From Janae Shields http://goo.gl/fb/yJJWj [...]