Steampunk Wedding From Brandon Kidd Photography

Prepare for some serious Steampunk wedding inspiration from Brandon Kidd Photography.

The bride and groom used a motif of interlocking gears and applied it to the save-the-dates, invitations, escort cards, even the groomsmen had ties with gears silk-screened onto them. Following the theme from start to finish, all thanks to So Happi Together.

Modern 8 Films one of our exclusive hand picked vendors were the masterminds behind the super8. Love them! Read more on this gold, brass and eggplant celebration by clicking here.

This video is no longer available to view. Please visit Modern 8 Films on their website or blog.

Filmmakers: Modern 8 Films

Bagpiper: Scott Walton
Depke Dancers: Stephanie Sullivan
Bride’s gown: Vera Wang
Transportation - Classic Limos
Photobooth coverage - Hollywood Photobooths
Cookie bar - Diddy Riese
Photobooth backdrop – made by the groom and his brother
Invitations – Screen printed by the bride and groom
Cocktail Hour musicians: Events Music 4 You
Cake: Allicakes

Comments

1. This is entirely too gorgeous! I love it! {A}

2. 0. Feuza says:

Have never seen such a cake topper

3. 0. Tracey says:

Lovely! I love the colors and details, but more traditional than true steampunk.

4. 0. Tracey says:

5. 0. Diana says:

Love the unique ideas and the sophistication. Beautiful wedding.

6. 0. Dawn Lowrey says:

I love all of the handmade touches. and Modern 8 films did a great job!

7. 0. γαμος says:

Great Job !

8. 0. fotograf lublin says:

nice photos..love it..

9. Beautiful color palette. Very dreamy wedding.

10. I am absolutely ecstatic that you featured Janine and Casey’s oh-so-fun wedding!! Thank you!! All of the vendors involved were phenomenal and this wedding day was so fun! Definitely one for the books. :)

11. Oh wow!! How wonderful to see the historic Ebell featured on the blog today! The images are so enchanting and the video is otherworldly. Quite stunning and so inspiring!!
    ~Meliss
    The Ebell of Los Angeles

12. 0. Kelly says:

Okay, I’m going to sound like a crazy person, but any chance to find out where the groom got his socks? They’d be perfect for my own groom and I’ve searched endlessly (though clearly not hard enough).

13. 0. Janine says:

@Kelly- We bought them at J. Crew!

And thanks to Wedding Chicks for featuring our wedding!

14. 0. weddingchicks says:

@Janine thanks for sharing it with us! (:

15. 0. Kaitlyn says:

I am a huge lover of Steampunk and I love the way it was subtly incorporated into this wedding, the details are really beautiful.

PS. Could anyone tell me what song is playing in the video?

16. I love how they incorporated this theme in such a lovely way! Gorgeous wedding!

17. 0. Modern 8 Films says:

@Kaitlyn The song playing during the video is “Time Flies” by Lykke Li. Glad you liked it:)

18. 0. νυφικό says:

the fotow is amazing nice good job

19. 0. prosfores says:

20. 0. prosfores says:

Could anyone tell me what song is playing in the video?

21. 0. Amy Kay McCartney says:

Hi I just wondered where did the bride get her wedding shoes. I love them and have been searching for purple shoes for ages! Thanks Amy x

22. Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed!
    Very useful info particularly the final phase :) I handle such
    information much. I was seeking this certain information for a long time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

23. 0. chop saw says:

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor
    were just preparing to do a little research on this.
    We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post.

I’m very glad to see such fantastic info being shared freely out there.

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by weddingchicks, weddingchicks, Amy Jett, weddingchitchat, jennifer jasso and others. jennifer jasso said: This @weddingchicks Steampunk Wedding is awesome!!!! http://t.co/cp2ITMV @weddingchicks [...]

2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by WeddingJeannie, Melissa Allen. Melissa Allen said: How exciting to find a wedding at Ebell of LA featured on @weddingchicks today! http://bit.ly/eGtdiP [...]

3. [...] Braedon’s Blog | Rock N’ Roll Bride | Disney Wedding Blog | Wedding Chicks | Rock N’ Roll Bride | Rock N’ Roll Bride | Wedding Chicks | Rock N’ [...]

4. [...] credits: the bride: dress, shoes, garter, < via Wedding Chicks, bouquet < from Style Me Pretty, blowing glitter < from The [...]