We are so happy that Friday is here and it is time for some Sweet Treats!
1. Knot and Bow makes pretty stuff for your wedding. A five-color assortment of 50 library cards - 10 of each color. Printed on sturdy card stock with tons of Old School appeal. It would make a cute Save The Date card.
2. BHLDN has some over the top adorable wedding beauties. Let us know what you think of their new line.
3. Let it snow bird cage veil from Moonshine Baby. This cutie is only $25
4. Here is a tutorial on how to layer a cake. If by chance, you are super crafty and making your own wedding cake.
5. In case you missed it we just launched On to Baby. This precious moment is from one of our favorite photography duos Simply Bloom Photography One of whom also happens to have a bun in the oven. Yay Christine!
Sometimes when it comes to your wedding, you just need someone to tell you like it is. A guest blogger on Every Last Detail this week is a wedding planner who does just that and more. Be REAL about your wedding!
Are you nervous you'll never use the china you're registering for? Check out this idea on Honey Living and start shooting that registry gun!
Do you suffer from Harried Hostess Syndrome? Fear not - Robin is sharing her top tips for staying cheerfully zen through the whole party process, on The Broke-Ass Bride.
Party like it's 1929 with flapper themed wedding favors from BRIDEfinds.
Get your baby fix over at On to Baby. The newest addition to the Wedding Chicks.
Share in this couples fun and spontaneous wedding over on bWed Exclusive today! They said I Do via Drive Thru!! From Brilliant Imagery Photography!