Spring Time Wedding From Jen Curtis Photography

How soft and lovely is this spring time wedding from Jen Curtis Photography? It has all the notes of a simple and elegant spring affair. Not to mention the darling addition to the family that was in attendance, the dog of course. There are so many delightful images from Jen Curtis Photography that you will not want to miss. See them in our full wedding gallery.

Planning & Coordination: Jubilee Events

Photography: Jen Curtis Photography
Floral Design: Azalea Floral Design
Hair & Makeup: Jennie Fresa Beauty Library
Reception & Cupckaes: Still River Cafe
Celebrant: Sarah Carson
Rentals: Jubilee Events
Jazz Trio: Joseph Kiernan Jazz Trio
Paper: Handmade by the couple

Comments

1. 0. RentMyChurch says:

just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

2. 0. weddingchicks says:

We could not agree more! We love this and it doesn’t hurt that Jen is such a nice person and an amazing photographer.

3. 0. Amy Hu says:

I am simply obsessed with Jen’s pics! She has the most amazing eye that captures every single detail. I wish i could get married again just for her to take the photos. For every friend of mine that is engaged my first word of advice is to book Jen fast b/c she will make all of the dreams come true!

4. lovely details and gorgeous imagery.

5. 0. Mona Reese says:

These pics are absolutely fantastic! Jen has an acute visual sense of details that no else picks up on.

I’m sure the married couple shown in these pics will treasure the memories. Jen was a photographer at my wedding and I was so taken back by the images she took. If you have the opportunity, hire Jen as your photographer!

She not only takes great pictures, but she’s a wonderful resource to have the day of. She knows what will look good on film. Trust me, I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else there the day of my wedding!

6. 0. lane dittoe says:

J.C is so good! awesome job jen….

7. 0. Christina Diane says:

that save the date is so stinking ADORABLE!!! Fresh + new ideas… love it.

8. 0. Tracie Smith says:

Jen-

Beautiful pictures! You are so talented with the camera. Wonderful ideas that make the viewer wish they were there.

9. kelly and paolo– so wonderful to see your gorgeous vision come to life! what a beautiful, beautiful layout of images. jen you photographed this so beautifully– bravo! such a wonderful wedding to have been part of. thank you for featuring! xxo~

10. 0. Betsy Vallone says:

Jen captures the essence of the day like noone else can. Her photos tell such a beautiful story and are always elegant.

11. 0. Laura Fidone says:

Jen is a natural; an artist in every sense of the word…….I wished I’d known you when we were married………..Thanks for sharing these….just beautiful!!

12. 0. Jen Curtis says:

Kelly and Paolo put together a really great vision with the help of Jubilee Events! Being part of the wedding was such a pleasuer and it made my job much easier!

13. 0. delbarr says:

great work jen!

14. 0. Diana C says:

Kelly and Paolo it was such a pleasure to be a part of your day with so many amazing people! Thank you for featuring all of their gorgeous photos!!! xo!

15. 0. Kelly De Marino says:

Hi all – thanks for your comments! Working with Jen, Diana and Candice was a pleasure for us too, and we’re crazy happy with the pictures, the ceremony and the organization of the entire event. Great memories last forever!

16. I LOVE everything about this wedding!! Just beautiful!

17. 0. Amy says:

These are fabulous photos Jen!

18. Amazing photos, great lighting and arrangements. You are talented

19. 0. Aunt Teresa & Courtney says:

The pictures are beautiful!!!! You, Paolo and Bella is Great!! xoxoxo

20. 0. Laura says:

Gorgeous colors! Where did you find those shoes? I want them for my wedding! :)

21. 0. Adele says:

What a lovely wedding, and captured so beautifully. I’m particularly in love with those blue shoes– can anyone tell me who makes them? Thank you!

1. [...] from Top: Jose Villa Photography via Style Me Pretty, Jen Curtis Photography via Wedding Chicks, Brightwood Photography via Style Me [...]